IGNORED

Matt Macey

I guess you don't consider Springthorpe a senior GK? I will say that I don't know how old he is off the top of my head (19 is my guess) and I would not want him playing if heaven forbid something happened to TImmy and Robles.

I don't really. He may technically be a senior player, I'm not sure, but I don't want him in between the sticks. He's young, has no experience, and doesn't seem to be a highly rated/big up and comer.

A big lump but still yet to make an appearance for Bristol Rovers first team. Rovers have a great academy and reputation for producing good young players but I would want to see him make first team appearances before signing him. They have Macey and Conner Grant as good prospects in the keeper department and Macey probably just shades the decision on who is best.

Apparently he is just on a week by week contract though which seems odd as he is held in high regard by the Rovers

A big lump but still yet to make an appearance for Bristol Rovers first team. Rovers have a great academy and reputation for producing good young players but I would want to see him make first team appearances before signing him. They have Macey and Conner Grant as good prospects in the keeper department and Macey probably just shades the decision on who is best.

Apparently he is just on a week by week contract though which seems odd as he is held in high regard by the Rovers

How old is this kid?