IGNORED

Spurs

Finn balor

really? I feel like the play is breaking down everytime it goes through him[/quote

He's still the only player who has done anything though, that's how bad we have been.

At least Pienaar is looking for it and trying to play his own game. O really can't see another Everton player doing anything.

That move is what I mean.

Awful first half. No urgency at all and look lost whenever we get hold of it. McCarthy is doing all his work off the ball well but when he gets hold of it, he's like a rabbit in the headlights.

Coleman has done nothing going forward and been a complete liability defensively as well. They need a kick up the arse, big time!

I think Pienaar has been ok, along with Osman. Are we watching the same match? Mirallas on the other hand. Terrible and the cause of several chances for Spurs.

Looking back on the first half, Tottenham by far the better team but not that many clear goal chances to be honest. Everton defense has settled down and look like they are in more control now. Its build up play that is failing. We are not keeping the ball within the team and Spurs are closing us down to easely. We need Barry and McCarthy to be more accurate in their passing.

Mirallas needs to stop fucking about with the ball, he has lost it several times in dangerous places. He caused McCarthys booking.

Hopefully a different Everton in the next half. The only change I would like to see early is Mirallas off and Deulofeu or Naismith on.

wouldnt complain for a couple of changes at half time like people have said delo and barkley for mirallas and osman.

we are defending really really well however we cant link our defense and midfield together when we retain possession.

first touches, dribbles made and passes have all been poor, with many players being caught in possession all too often.

lukaku looks like the most likely to make something happen and has been putting in a shift (once again) defending set pieces.

they need a kick up the arse in that dressing room.