Newcastle (H)...Romelu Lukaku

Fulham (A)...Sylvain Distin

West Ham (A)...Leighton Baines

Chelsea (H)...Gareth Barry

Cardiff (A)...Ross Barkley

Stevenage (H)...Ross Barkley

West Brom (H)...Seamus Coleman

Norwich (A)...Ross Barkley

We were awful today and Coleman especially needs a break as that would have been his 3rd giveaway of the season and he's been poor in recent games.

I gave my vote to Pienaar, as he looked our most composed player.

Mirallas and Osman need to pack their bags in January if they don't buck up. We are a mess at the minute, and getting away with it points wise. Worst performance of the year for me.

Not a good game by us and not that great by Spurs. Jaysus one of us could have gone second in the table today but we didn't and to be honest neither of us deserved to. We played awful in the first half and it was from early on when Osman gave the ball away cheaply, after that it seemed to be catching. ball too often given away far too cheaply, couldn't pass a flu bug. When the ball came to a player they couldn't trap it. No movement worth the name off the ball.

Not a phrase I like to use but it was a complete colostomy (a bag of shit) Not voted yet as I still dunno who to go for.

Though Villas-Boas gave the impression that it was a point gained, when a team controls the midfield away from home like this for such a long period and do not win it might be considered two points dropped. But for all their swift, neat football, Tottenham did not service lone striker Roberto Soldado.

In the second half, Everton improved. Kevin Mirallas went to strike; the imperious Vlad Chiriches came from nowhere to tackle. Steven Pienaar drove a shot into Michael Dawson’s chest; then Lukaku flattened Lloris as he chased after a ball into the channel. Lukaku was booked. Lloris looked set to go off until Villas-Boas intervened.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/10418334/Everton-0-Tottenham-Hotspur-0-match-report.html

First 20-25 mins we were shite, rest of the first half boring Spurs had the ball but did little and when we had it we lost it. 2nd half much improved, only error was taking Mirallas off instead of Pienaar. Overall a draw seems fair, however Everton looked the most likely to win against a top 7 team that admittedly come for a draw.

Voted Pienaar. Thought he was the only player to try in the first half and i thought he was the man behind Evertons second half pick up

I'm sorry, but Pienaar was perhaps the worst player on the field. How many of his passes actually went where intended? I'd like to see statistics, because very few of his passes were completed.

Deulofeu for me, didn't get long, but just about everything he did was positive and at times brilliant.

We need to give him a start or two.

I'm with you on this. Deulofeu looked dangerous and was one of the few players today with the potential to make a real difference.

I'm sorry, but Pienaar was perhaps the worst player on the field. How many of his passes actually went where intended? I'd like to see statistics, because very few of his passes were completed.

I'm with you on this. Deulofeu looked dangerous and was one of the few players today with the potential to make a real difference.

I don't think there would be much difference between pienaar and deulofeu's percentages. When deulofeu came on he missed with most of his patches and handed over possession with a few loose first touches. Pienaar looked the most likely to open up spurs but he was also the one underhitting the most passes and turning over possession with bad touches.

I gave it to mccarthy, thought he was the most consistent over the 90.