IGNORED

Kevin Mirallas

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

looks like he's stepping up to be the player we have all seen glimpses of..if he keeps this kind of consistency it's a big boost for top 4 push

I hope so because before the season I was tipping him to have a brilliant season for us, be our best player. He's been a bit hit and miss but looks to be finding form and consistency at the business end of the season.

Guest blueboy122

For what ever reason he is working hard these days. When he first came he was a bit of premadonna and wouldn't do the dirty work but now gladly he is and is reaping what he has sown.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He is currently the 7th best key pass maker in the league apparently. I never really saw him as a playmaker, but hey apparently he's more important that we thought. (He should have started last game!)

He's the best player at this club. He's just inconsistent. Hot and cold.

On his day hands down the most dangerous/dynamic player we've had since Kanchelskis.

Whilst I like a player that has that determination to get himself on the score sheet I think he could have had a fair few more assists had he looked up and picked a pass. Like a lot of players in his position, I think he just needs to work on getting that balance between shooting and passing right and if he did, he would take his game to another level.

baines is the best player at this club.

Possibly, just think Mirallas has that cutting edge at times that no one else has. Dangerous and explosive in the final third. As I say very hot and cold. If he was hot all the time there would be no doubt he's the best player here.