IGNORED

Kevin Mirallas

• 3 weeks later...

"We created a squad to see how far we could go over 10 months. January doesn't even come into consideration. We'll never lose anyone in January unless it is somebody who hasn't been playing and we need to find a solution.

Martinez on January. Writing on the wall IMO. Maybe for Naismith too.

"We created a squad to see how far we could go over 10 months. January doesn't even come into consideration. We'll never lose anyone in January unless it is somebody who hasn't been playing and we need to find a solution.

Martinez on January. Writing on the wall IMO. Maybe for Naismith too.

Would prefer it if things could be sorted and he started playing at his best again. Not going to happen though so he may as well go. Shame.

Hopefully we've got a target lined up to come in.

I really would hate to see him go. I don't think we'll get as much we deserve for him, and I really thought it would be him, Barkley, and Gerry as our attacking midfielders this season. I'm curious to hear if he has anything to say about Martinez if/when he transfers.

Edited by TonkaRoost

• 2 weeks later...

With the transfer window opening this week , it didn't look good that he didn't even make the bench against Stoke

Martinez has said that Mirallas and Lennon were rested. With them having played so much football recently it was totally understandable :rofl: . Like I've said elsewhere, I bet neither one starts against Spurs, so it'll be bullshit.

BBC journo seems to think he might go somewhere on a loan...

KEVIN MIRALLAS (28, winger) Everton

Linked with: AC Milan, Marseille, Monaco

Mirallas has found opportunities limited at Goodison Park this season, particularly because of the fabulous form of Spaniard Gerard Deulofeu. With a European Championship taking place in the summer, the Belgian will be wanting as many minutes on the pitch as he can get. A temporary move may be on the cards.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35068763

Gerry, Kone, Barkley. He's just not as good as them.

if its how mirallas has portrayed himself the last year behind that comment then i could understand not wanting him in the team but theres no way im having kone is a better player than him or even near to his level, before rom came he was probably the best player in the squad we owned as much as he can be inconsistent its been down to fitness and mentality with him lately, the sad thing is if he did get back to his best im sure he would jump to leave as soon as he got the chance as hes been on the bench for kone half he season watching him do nothing. as been said on here before hes nothing more than a 20 minute end of game player to hold the ball up he just doesnt do enough for me as a striker at least rom can finish the same cant be said of kone we could make a youtube compilation on his missed chances theres been that many.

Edited by Blue4Ever

Makes sense for me.

Not much football and then two games in three days, ripped muscle waiting to happen

Roberto jas constantly said that Mirralas has been struggling for injurys thos year...it's either true or maybe Mirralas just has massive respect for the manager and is such a polished professional that he is keeping his mouth shut rather than do what others have done plenty of in the past.....that's come out and say...no i haven't been injured.

if its how mirallas has portrayed himself the last year behind that comment then i could understand not wanting him in the team but theres no way im having kone is a better player than him or even near to his level, before rom came he was probably the best player in the squad we owned as much as he can be inconsistent its been down to fitness and mentality with him lately, the sad thing is if he did get back to his best im sure he would jump to leave as soon as he got the chance as hes been on the bench for kone half he season watching him do nothing. as been said on here before hes nothing more than a 20 minute end of game player to hold the ball up he just doesnt do enough for me as a striker at least rom can finish the same cant be said of kone we could make a youtube compilation on his missed chances theres been that many.

100%

Martinez has neglected Mirallas to a point of utter frustration of some fans and i am sure the player too.

Mirallas is a natural LEFT wing / striker - he should not compete with Deulefeu for a spot - THEY SHOULD BOTH START!!

Our left side has gone lame and Mirallas is the obvious solution -

somehow Martinez fefuses to see or even try it -

If Mirallas leaves (for which i won't blame him) or if a bigger club attracts him, we will only have Mr Martinez to blame

Then we only need Deulefeu to leave for a bigger club and we will be generally as toothless as we were in the first half against Tottenham

Hitting your head against a brick wall mate. Manager is a fool. If he's ever going to be a successful manager he's got a lot to learn and unfortunately it looks like he's finishing his apprenticeship here (at a cost to our club)

There is absolutely no reason why Mirallas shouldn't play now. It's beyond a joke.

Transfer News has it that Monaco is making a serious move for Mirallas who wants to go to give him a better chance to make the Belgian squad for the Euro's -

very sad that Martinez does not rate him as good enough for Everton while he was in strong Belgian World Cup squad and is a contender for super Belgian squad for Euro's

He's sulky injury prone bit of a bad attitude and very talented but I'm not sure he wants to be here so it's best for all concerned that he leaves in this window.

Ha ha we are going to have a very small squad if some of you lot get your way. Mirallas signs a new contract but " doesn't want to be here " so lets sell him

Stones takes someone on inside his own six yard box, so he " doesn't want to be here " lets sell him

Gerry hasn't ruled out going back to Barca should we get shut of him as well. What about Rom wanting top play Champions League football , should we show him the door?

Patto do you mind it if Mirallas does not want to be here if Martinez does not want him here -

he would be reacting in a very normal way to being left out in the cold game after game if he sulks a bit

some of the best players in the world have bad attitudes - but good managers manages that - they don't aggravate it - ask Mourino

Patto do you mind it if Mirallas does not want to be here if Martinez does not want him here -

he would be reacting in a very normal way to being left out in the cold game after game if he sulks a bit

some of the best players in the world have bad attitudes - but good managers manages that - they don't aggravate it - ask Mourino

Probably not the finest example to hold up after he completely lost the dressing room with the current champions and odds-on favourites to retain it.