IGNORED

Kevin Mirallas

Mirallas, Barkley and Lukaku all have greedy sides to them, that's what you want from your goalscorers, but, its knowing when to be greedy and go for goal and when to pass to someone in a better position that the 3 of them have struggled with at times this season, most notably;

Lukaku on Saturday when we were 3 v 2 Mirallas v Spurs when he could have slotted Naismith in, Barkley v QPR when he took about 4 players on and had a rash shot at goal instead of playing to someone in a better position.

I think it will come with all of them, when it does they will get a few more goals and assists as the season goes on.

• 1 month later...

He'll be signing a new contract soon, apparently.

Excellent! He pisses me off sometimes, but he works hard for us and, when he has his shit together, is a match winner.

Also, should we sell him after next season, we will rake in a bit more dough for him. Don't want to see him go though, even if I do doubt his mental faculties.

That would be very b ad news just as he's found some excellent form and confidence.

I agree. Think he could be vital in the games coming up but i knew it was bad as soon as i saw him pull up and just saw on the echo website to confirm.

"Not the best news for the Blues to wake up to, as Kevin Mirallas is said to be out for the rest of the season after sustaining an injury against Manchester United."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/worldcup2014/article-2616594/Kevin-Mirallas-told-stop-talking-nonsense-urged-Marc-Wilmots-not-pick-Adnan-Januzaj.html

Personally I think Mirallas is bang out of order and indicates a worrying attitude to me which I kind of see when he plays for us - a very selfish one.

No doubt I will take some stick for this from Mirallas fans, but there is something about his personality on the pitch which is a little elitist, arrogance can be good, but not like that. This is the sort of stuff that has derailed Holland and France in the past - not good.

I'm with you on that Haf, dont like all the pointing to your name on the shirt shit when you score, gives the impression that the player thinks he's more important than the team.

I know Mirallas doesn't strictly do that but the christ the redeemer pose with his back to the fans gives off the same impression to me.

Having said that, I still love him!

I like him when his greed pays off, I don't like him when he ignores players in a better position, repeatedly takes poor corners etc.

I certainly do not like this article where he is trying to dictate who and who shouldn't go the world cup.

Imagine us now if someone like Gary Cahill came out and said "I don't think John Stones should go the world cup" or Lampard said "Barkley shopuln't go to Brazil" - there would be absolute uproar. Not good for the team dynamic - as it happens I think Januzaj is a very good player indeed and could be a great addition for Belgium in the world cup, that element of unknown raw youth is a great weapon to have..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/worldcup2014/article-2616594/Kevin-Mirallas-told-stop-talking-nonsense-urged-Marc-Wilmots-not-pick-Adnan-Januzaj.html

Personally I think Mirallas is bang out of order and indicates a worrying attitude to me which I kind of see when he plays for us - a very selfish one.

No doubt I will take some stick for this from Mirallas fans, but there is something about his personality on the pitch which is a little elitist, arrogance can be good, but not like that. This is the sort of stuff that has derailed Holland and France in the past - not good.

To be honest, I completely agree with everything he says. The lad is like Gerry, just not ready yet.

I see where he is coming from but there is no need to go public about it. Its unprofessional to say the least.