IGNORED

Kevin Mirallas

I see where he is coming from but there is no need to go public about it. Its unprofessional to say the least.

I'm sure half the Everton side were thinking "what is the boss doing playing Phil Neville" - nothing was said. Bit of a dressing room trouble causer our Kev maybe???

Probably because he wasn't asked in an interview if Neville should be playing?

How do we know that no players weren't asked about Neville? or more to the point Mirallas was "asked" and didn't offer the info...

Regardless.... highly unprofessional.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/worldcup2014/article-2616594/Kevin-Mirallas-told-stop-talking-nonsense-urged-Marc-Wilmots-not-pick-Adnan-Januzaj.html

Personally I think Mirallas is bang out of order and indicates a worrying attitude to me which I kind of see when he plays for us - a very selfish one.

No doubt I will take some stick for this from Mirallas fans, but there is something about his personality on the pitch which is a little elitist, arrogance can be good, but not like that. This is the sort of stuff that has derailed Holland and France in the past - not good.

Arrogance and I love it!

Oh Kevin Mirallas!!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Think he showed it today

Very very important player! Glad to hear he's happy. We need to get him on a longer contract before its too late!

Was very good today, got involved, tracked back and took his goal very well. Liked him a lot today.

Agreed he was fucking immense today

Agree with all of these. At times he looked like he was on a one-man mission to get us back in the game. I hope he can show this sort of play on a more regular basis because he can be the difference between winning and losing.

If we're going to play with high wide players I'd play Eto'o on the right, Mirallas on the left. Lukaku through the middle.

There's absolutely no problem going forward!! It's a long time since we've said that! we're usually tight at the back!

Eventually. At the moment he should be dropped so Naismith can keep his place and Rom can recover...

I don't think Naismith is enough of a focal point to play in the lone striker role. He will work hard and give his all but as he showed against Arsenal at times the ball just comes back to easily. He isn't going to beat anyone for pace or strength and he is better when someone else takes up that mantle so he can roam in the space around him.