IGNORED

Vdm

StevO

By all accounts he tourmented the full backs for 90 mins.

First up, he actually lasted 90 mins, and from the pictures we've seen hes lost the pounds.

I was told by my uncle, he knows alot of the staff from Bellefield, from the interview where he was talking about his drink problem, he's barely missed a day, training on his own if he had to, working with the injured lads, doing all he can to get fit.

ive gained a little respect back for him now, if hes tryin as hard as ive heard then im looking forward to seein him pay us back this season.

just thought id share that with you guys

If VDM does get manage to stay injury free in the main, and we have a bit of luck injury wise.

Our biggest down fall last season was really poor start, and general lack of goals.

A fit VDM on the left, Arteta on the right, and Cahill supproting AJ and Beattie thorugh the middle. That looks like a attacking formation that will get us a few goals. With McFadden and the youngsters on the bench.

As some have said VDM if fit will very much be like a new signing, and he does have the talent to potentially be a very good one. Fingers crossed.

OK I saw the game...VDM was OK, promising but lets not get ahead of ourselves. a. We were only playing port vale, the weather was hot and nobody was really pushing themselves.

I was more worried about Beattie! He looked unfit and for lack of a better phrase looked as though he couldn't be arsed. OK pre season friendly but I think we should stick with Anchiebe and Johnson up front for the preston game.

OK I saw the game...VDM was OK, promising but lets not get ahead of ourselves.  a. We were only playing port vale, the weather was hot and nobody was really pushing themselves.

I was more worried about Beattie!  He looked unfit and for lack of a better phrase looked as though he couldn't be arsed.  OK pre season friendly but I think we should stick with Anchiebe and Johnson up front for the preston game.

39340[/snapback]

the point about VDM im trying to make is that hes working hard to get himself fit