Sign in to follow this  
duncanmckenzieismagic

Michy Batshuayi

19 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I dont think he is too disimilar to Lukaku when he first came to us. More of a powerful athlete than a technically gifted footballer but he scores goals and he has a presence about him. 

At that price, or anywhere near it, its a no brainer.

Compare his quoted price to what we paid for Niasse... it's definitely a no-brainer in today's market. 

12 minutes ago, sibdane said:

Honestly think he's better than what we have now at striker, not that that says much. 

Agreed, but by no means is signing him now on a permanent deal the best option we have.

No for me. He's undoubtedly talented but what we need right now is reliable, 7/10 every week footballers. He is the absolute epitome of hot and cold, even for a striker. 

5 hours ago, Finn balor said:

He’s a sniffer. Comes alive in the eighteen yard box. Big wages I would imagine so going off what marcel says I doubt it. I’d have him over niasse and Cenk all day

What does Marcel say?

3 hours ago, Finn balor said:

He wants players on affordable wages and lesser known from what he said at the AGM 

You got a direct quote? Not being a dick just didn’t notice that bit myself. I know he’s working on lowering the wage bill but not heard much else. 

2 hours ago, Finn balor said:

Sorry it was Moroshi that said it not marcel. Said that was what marcel was there for to identify the potential superstars are 

And I get the point behind that, but if anyone thinks he won’t go out and buy a player who is ready for the team now I’d think that was naive. We only have to look at Sigurdsson, I know that was before Marcel, but they’ll still take players like that if they are available.