IGNORED

Michy Batshuayi

As of yet no personal agreement between Batshuayi and Palace though. Belgian media reporting he was hoping to be sold to a better team.

As Steve_E said it's 38m EUR, still "only" 31m £ .. (but who knows how many pounds it'll be tomorrow) ... If you'd ask hafnia if he thinks Batshuayi is 3m£ better than Lukaku, I'm betting he'd say yes :).

Edited by holystove

Marseille had an agreement with Palace, but Batshuayi didn't want to join a team that will be fighting relegation (quote from his father). So he didn't have a personal agreement with Palace.

Chelsea reportedly has now offered 40m so still a better deal for Marseille aswell.

whats going on with Beligian footballers and their fathers having a big mouth?! :huh:

whats going on with Beligian footballers and their fathers having a big mouth?! :huh:

I think the common theme is that the fathers of Lukaku, Batshuayi and Fellaini all played professional football themselves.

None of them were as successful as their sons though, so maybe they're trying to live their dream of playing for a big club through them.

An awful lot of money for a fairly unproven player, if true at least it looks very unlikely they will be in for Pelle who I'd rather have at a fraction of the cost and look elsewhere to add another possibly hijack Spurs before they bid again on Janssen £15m could do it

He succeeded his medical tests at Chelsea. He's back in training today.

I find the mentioned sum very remarkable. It's not presented as a rumor either, it's supposed to be a confirmed fact. On the other hand, the sum wouldn't contain any add-ons. You usually see transfer deals containing some kind of extras like a percentage of his next transfer fee or maybe performance based bonuses. None of that here, so that might explain the unusually high sum, OM probably just want their money up front.

Edited by Mirallas

As of yet no personal agreement between Batshuayi and Palace though. Belgian media reporting he was hoping to be sold to a better team.

As Steve_E said it's 38m EUR, still "only" 31m £ .. (but who knows how many pounds it'll be tomorrow) ... If you'd ask hafnia if he thinks Batshuayi is 3m£ better than Lukaku, I'm betting he'd say yes :).

Ask hafnia how much lukaku is worth based on his performances over the past 25 games and he would say £8m quid would be generous and that would be for his chelsea game alone. Fuckin shite.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...