IGNORED

Difficult one this, but on balance feel the need to post it....

MikeO

Brief one but a couple more positives today.

Feeding tube that I've had in my stomach for six months because I couldn't eat properly was taken out (eating still a major chore rather than a pleasure but getting better); and the MRI scan I had last week came back clear :). Still not out of the woods but on the right track.

Those are big positives Mike. Forward with strength my friend!

• 1 month later...

Thanks guys :).

Had so much help from these people over the last year but they need to raise around £870,000 a year to keep up what they're doing so all helps. They're so desperate they actually included me in a fund raising photoshoot this morning :lol:. I won't trouble you with the resulting pic :unsure:.

Ta Matt

It is a bit strange I suppose, but it's short for Friends of the Oncology and Radiotherapy Centre Exeter. See you "liked" the photo as well; pretty tough looking gang I hang out with eh :D?

Didn't realise Force as an acronym.

Yeah, you guys look well 'ard :P

Sorry to hijack the thread but just a quick one.... My next op is scheduled for 18th of this month. Hopefully I will be around by using my laptop. If not I will be back ASAP.

If I am not back by the end of October.......... Well lets not go there just now. I expect to be fine. It is only pencilled in just now depending on the results of tests I took yesterday.

Sorry to hijack the thread but just a quick one.... My next op is scheduled for 18th of this month. Hopefully I will be around by using my laptop. If not I will be back ASAP.

If I am not back by the end of October.......... Well lets not go there just now. I expect to be fine. It is only pencilled in just now depending on the results of tests I took yesterday.

Good luck Rubes, sure all will be well. If you're not back by the end of October I'll be expecting an upturn in form from the Blues because you'll have had a word with the Supreme Being and told him to get his priorities sorted ;)!

Year to the day today that I saw my GP and all this started; time flies when you're having fun :).

Good luck Rubes, sure all will be well. If you're not back by the end of October I'll be expecting an upturn in form from the Blues because you'll have had a word with the Supreme Being and told him to get his priorities sorted ;)!

Year to the day today that I saw my GP and all this started; time flies when you're having fun :).

Thanks Mike we really had a wonderful fun filled year between us haven't we :)

Just only read through this guy's.

So much respect for you guys in having to deal with this.

Something that is very close to me at the moment and I know how tough it is and how brave you need to be.

To see you guys being so positive is a mark of character and an inspiration to others who are suffering.

Massive respect to you both and my prayers are with you.

Well results are in and I am away for my op on Thursday the 18th. Sadly I have to be there for 07:30 in the morning, so this is the last you will see of me before then.

No idea when I will be back, so keep the place tidy, the drinks cabinet filled for when I get back.

Remember to voice your opinion honestly and that everyone has one. No not ever feel offended by someone who thinks differently to you.

Hope to see you soon (or even sooner if my laptop works in the ward)

Bye for now folks.

Rubes COYB