Sign in to follow this  
MikeO

Difficult one this, but on balance feel the need to post it....

Off to Italy on Wednesday to give my eldest daughter away she's getting married on the Friday, what's so difficult about that you may be wondering, well he's a Utd supporter add that to my youngest daughters fella being a red Shiite and I hope you can feel my pain.

3 hours ago, Palfy said:

Off to Italy on Wednesday to give my eldest daughter away she's getting married on the Friday, what's so difficult about that you may be wondering, well he's a Utd supporter add that to my youngest daughters fella being a red Shiite and I hope you can feel my pain.

Congrats Palfy enjoy what is bound to be a grand day.

3 hours ago, Palfy said:

It'll get worse when you get the bar and it's your round in Italy €€€

10 hours ago, johnh said:

Have a great day Palfy.  By the way, have they told you that you have to give your 'father of the bride' speech  in Italian?

Thanks John, I’ve been brushing up on my Italian Moretti Peroni Ghanti and Prosecco, I think I should be alright with those four words. 

On 29/07/2019 at 21:09, Palfy said:

I thought you’d gotten seriously ill posting in this thread :shakingfist: