IGNORED

Alexandre Lacazette

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Up for grabs now Atletico ban has been upheld.

Id take back everything i have said about our transfer dealings if this happened but i highly doubt it somehow, also as was said previously we would need someone to play the ball through to him on a regular basis. but hell if we pulled this off it would be a real sign of our ambitions

Did we qualify for the CL and I missed it?

The Year is 2035, Moshiri won the Russian lottery and became a Trillionaire and we bought everyone and won the champions league 6 times mate, where have you been the last few years?

Oh and Kenwright is still on the board and Haf is still disliking Rom, some things never change. :lol:

Edited by aaron

http://www.espnfc.us/story/3137721/alexandre-lacazettes-failed-atletico-madrid-move-good-and-bad-for-lyon-aulas

apparently he REALLY wants to go to atletico, so he might stay at Lyon (his boyhood club) till the Winter window and then go. He's turned down offers before to leave because it wasn't the right club, he doesn't seem like a mercenary because of that. I don't think he will go to Man United. The president of Lyon said Atletico is "the club of his heart", doesn't sound like a guy who wants to spend time in Manchester.

Which means Lukaku is a realistic target for United.

http://www.espnfc.us/story/3137721/alexandre-lacazettes-failed-atletico-madrid-move-good-and-bad-for-lyon-aulas

apparently he REALLY wants to go to atletico, so he might stay at Lyon (his boyhood club) till the Winter window and then go. He's turned down offers before to leave because it wasn't the right club, he doesn't seem like a mercenary because of that. I don't think he will go to Man United. The president of Lyon said Atletico is "the club of his heart", doesn't sound like a guy who wants to spend time in Manchester.

Which means Lukaku is a realistic target for United.

Could maybe help with Sandro at least

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...