Sign in to follow this  
java2001e

Hey Big Spender!

it looks like Everton are front runners for brett emerton. after shelling out for lescott and aj things are looking serious.

either someones found were kenwrights been hiding his loot or weve found a fairy godmother. which is it?

I dont know whats going on but theyre going to have to tell the fans soon cos it looks a bit suspicious to me. I mean if someones giving us all this money theyre going to want something back in return surely

kenwright hasnt got loot, he is poor in football terms, he hasnt paid back what he lent for his shares yet!

and we havent spent much yet, its all in installments, and based on appearances. we've probably not handed over a penny yet. at the most we will have spent £3m

Ola    0
I dont know whats going on but theyre going to have to tell the fans soon cos it looks a bit suspicious to me.  I mean if someones giving us all this money theyre going to want something back in return surely

39647[/snapback]

:D think this is all down to keith wyness ;) seems to have sorted the clubs finances out B) long may this continue ;)

Guest blueboy122   
Guest blueboy122

yer i heard that in the gosip colum i agree wit efcfan2007.i dnt paticulary want emerton.is he any good?wud u rather have barton for 3 million?

thanks

jonesy

yea agree, but like efcfan said in another thread, it we want barton we need to get him now, not next season cause he will be alot more