IGNORED

Liverpool (Away)

gethinO

Rather have Alcaraz Mark? I'm not convinced. Alcaraz hasn't really played against nippy strikers as of yet and he's had time on the ball as well. Don't think he will have tonight. I'm nervous over him tbh

I'd rather have him there and calm than Distin who shits his pants as soon as Suarez looks at him.

I was holding tight on all thoughts until I seen the lineups.

Happy with our starting 11...a lot of quality there. Bench is fine too, all areas covered with quality.

So liverpool....its their forward 4 that cause the worry...but we have what it takes to keep them at bay. Behind that 4, we can trouble them just as much as they can trouble us. They are defensively weak.

Gonna be a good solid close game.

The shites forums think this is our cup final and have rushed everybody back, I've a feeling Roberto has planned this game for Ross and peanuts. Their forward line is good but if they don't get the ball .............

Fucking hate derbies

This and when the missus clocks my internet history are the only times my nerves go to shit!

I'm not a 100% confident if I'm honest if we both had fully fit squads I would be more then confident we would win but with key players injured or not fully fit and with the likely hood of theatrics on their part I can see it being a long 90mins.....

Private browsing mate