IGNORED

Liverpool (Away)

gethinO

Martin Atkinson is the ref... Huh?

Not confident given our injuries.... Stones, Hibbert, Heitinga in our defense. Let's hope the Heitinga can find old form, Stones can outplay his experience, and Hibbert can have one last hurrah. Or else we're fooked.

Edited by Quinn31

Just been on one of the shites forums and it has made me remember why I hate the horrible deluded cunts. Things like we are an average team without our loan players, how they will play all the football and we will do the kicking and how they battered us in the last game!!! They all seem to think they will win comfortably. Come on you blue boys!!!!!!

Just been on one of the shites forums and it has made me remember why I hate the horrible deluded cunts.

Just saw this on TIA...

"...one of the biggest derbys for years my heart says liverpool but my head says everton ,if we perform anything like we have the last two games i cannot see us getting anything from the game ,lets hope rodgers starts with a more balanced formation and does not use gerrard as a DM a would play hendo there because when gerrard as played there hendo as been sucked back into covering for him anyway and as not been getting as forward as much anyway..."

Quality response....

"ooooooh shut up pleaaaaaase! you're always here, playing the novelist! Why are you so pessimistic??? poor plastic fan!

"SG should be benched!" "Mignolet..tratata" "Hendo tratatatata" "Coutinho patati patata" and WHAT? WHAT? what you want! they are human beings! they can't be good the whole year long! Even suarez misses games sometimes! But you're always here....CRITICIZING CRITICIZING CRITICIZING! that's enough you plastic fan! you mad! We are red! And if you don't encourage players when they are less good! DON'T PRAISE THEM WHEN THEY PERFORM WELL!

SG as DM is not a bad idea when you have nothing on the bench but alberto and rossiter! HEY HE DID WELL AGAINST BOURNMOUTH! the fact is that you see just what you want to see!

WE OWE SG RESPECT! He is before all a Liverpool Fan! He has given everything to this club! blood and soul! but you plastic fan can't see that CUZ YOU BLIND! YOU ILL! YOU MAD!

Stop CRITICIZING and try to encourage sometimes! TRY TO BELIEVE sometimes! Try to TRUST!

What if the lad strikes a free kick tomorrow? what u gonna say?! TALK!

We all know that BR was wrong against Aston Villa! But noi YOU DO NOT HAVING NOTHING BUT GERRARD AS A DM! Then what you want?? Playing without DM! no mate!

GERRARD WILL PLAY AS A DM AND YOU PLASTIC FAN HAVE NOTHING TO SAY BUT ENCOURAGE HIM TO PERFORM WELL!

The lad has a family, children, and feels pain, sadness, hungriness, thirstiness, etc etc! YOU CANT EXPECT HIM TO PERFORM WELL EVERY TIME! HE IS NOT GOD ! He is human!

SUPPORT HIM AND SHUT UP!"

:rofl:

High scoring draw looks likely!

Seriously if liverpool hadn't kept Saurez they'd be mid table.We lack the finance but have spirit by lorry load, I'd love to see us smash them, but can see a draw as most likely.

Big, big game for Martinez.

Edited by Blue 250

Just saw this on TIA...

"...one of the biggest derbys for years my heart says liverpool but my head says everton ,if we perform anything like we have the last two games i cannot see us getting anything from the game ,lets hope rodgers starts with a more balanced formation and does not use gerrard as a DM a would play hendo there because when gerrard as played there hendo as been sucked back into covering for him anyway and as not been getting as forward as much anyway..."[/size]

Quality response....

"ooooooh shut up pleaaaaaase! you're always here, playing the novelist! Why are you so pessimistic??? poor plastic fan! [/size]"SG should be benched!" "Mignolet..tratata" "Hendo tratatatata" "Coutinho patati patata" and WHAT? WHAT? what you want! they are human beings! they can't be good the whole year long! Even suarez misses games sometimes! But you're always here....CRITICIZING CRITICIZING CRITICIZING! that's enough you plastic fan! you mad! We are red! And if you don't encourage players when they are less good! DON'T PRAISE THEM WHEN THEY PERFORM WELL! [/size]SG as DM is not a bad idea when you have nothing on the bench but alberto and rossiter! HEY HE DID WELL AGAINST BOURNMOUTH! the fact is that you see just what you want to see![/size]

WE OWE SG RESPECT! He is before all a Liverpool Fan! He has given everything to this club! blood and soul! but you plastic fan can't see that CUZ YOU BLIND! YOU ILL! YOU MAD![/size]

Stop CRITICIZING and try to encourage sometimes! TRY TO BELIEVE sometimes! Try to TRUST! [/size]What if the lad strikes a free kick tomorrow? what u gonna say?! TALK! [/size]We all know that BR was wrong against Aston Villa! But noi YOU DO NOT HAVING NOTHING BUT GERRARD AS A DM! Then what you want?? Playing without DM! no mate![/size]GERRARD WILL PLAY AS A DM AND YOU PLASTIC FAN HAVE NOTHING TO SAY BUT ENCOURAGE HIM TO PERFORM WELL! [/size]The lad has a family, children, and feels pain, sadness, hungriness, thirstiness, etc etc! YOU CANT EXPECT HIM TO PERFORM WELL EVERY TIME! HE IS NOT GOD ! He is human! [/size]SUPPORT HIM AND SHUT UP!"[/size]

:rofl:[/size] [/size]

:doh:

Just saw this on TIA...

"...one of the biggest derbys for years my heart says liverpool but my head says everton ,if we perform anything like we have the last two games i cannot see us getting anything from the game ,lets hope rodgers starts with a more balanced formation and does not use gerrard as a DM a would play hendo there because when gerrard as played there hendo as been sucked back into covering for him anyway and as not been getting as forward as much anyway..."[/size]

Quality response....

"ooooooh shut up pleaaaaaase! you're always here, playing the novelist! Why are you so pessimistic??? poor plastic fan! [/size]"SG should be benched!" "Mignolet..tratata" "Hendo tratatatata" "Coutinho patati patata" and WHAT? WHAT? what you want! they are human beings! they can't be good the whole year long! Even suarez misses games sometimes! But you're always here....CRITICIZING CRITICIZING CRITICIZING! that's enough you plastic fan! you mad! We are red! And if you don't encourage players when they are less good! DON'T PRAISE THEM WHEN THEY PERFORM WELL! [/size]SG as DM is not a bad idea when you have nothing on the bench but alberto and rossiter! HEY HE DID WELL AGAINST BOURNMOUTH! the fact is that you see just what you want to see![/size]

WE OWE SG RESPECT! He is before all a Liverpool Fan! He has given everything to this club! blood and soul! but you plastic fan can't see that CUZ YOU BLIND! YOU ILL! YOU MAD![/size]

Stop CRITICIZING and try to encourage sometimes! TRY TO BELIEVE sometimes! Try to TRUST! [/size]What if the lad strikes a free kick tomorrow? what u gonna say?! TALK! [/size]We all know that BR was wrong against Aston Villa! But noi YOU DO NOT HAVING NOTHING BUT GERRARD AS A DM! Then what you want?? Playing without DM! no mate![/size]GERRARD WILL PLAY AS A DM AND YOU PLASTIC FAN HAVE NOTHING TO SAY BUT ENCOURAGE HIM TO PERFORM WELL! [/size]The lad has a family, children, and feels pain, sadness, hungriness, thirstiness, etc etc! YOU CANT EXPECT HIM TO PERFORM WELL EVERY TIME! HE IS NOT GOD ! He is human! [/size]SUPPORT HIM AND SHUT UP!"[/size]

:rofl:[/size] [/size]

That's hilarious. What an absolute tool!

Fucking hate derbies

This and when the missus clocks my internet history are the only times my nerves go to shit!

I'm not a 100% confident if I'm honest if we both had fully fit squads I would be more then confident we would win but with key players injured or not fully fit and with the likely hood of theatrics on their part I can see it being a long 90mins.....

Edited by EFC-Paul

If Stones plays tonight, I sincerely hope he has a blinder.

Unfortunately I think Suarez may rip the lad a knew one.

It all depends on what squad we have available. Liverpool are certainly zip against a weakened Everton side.

The nerves have kicked in already.

I would bloody take that.

Howard

Hibbert Jags Stones Baines

Mirallas McCarthy Barry Pienaar

Barkley

Lukaku

Traore off the bench as well. Hibbert and Stones being the two I'm most worried about but Hibbert has played in loads of derbies so should be fine. Stones needs to have a big game!