IGNORED

Phil Jagielka

Now that's just silly. Kane was playing is Spurs u18s wasn't he?

I remember him playing for spurs and England u18s alongside our own headless chicken...what was his name...Hallam Hope.

He went out on loan to Orient, Millwall , Norwich and Leicester with very limited success.

Harry Kane has failed at every club bar Spurs. Spurs have the best midfield in the league and with a better striker, such as Lukaku, they would have pissed the league. Meanwhile a team with a weak captain won't be lifting a cup of challenging for the league.

Fuckin brilliant that one!!! Ha ha fucking brilliant.

He joins the likes of Frank Lampard, John Terry, Ross Barkley and David Beckham who had unspectacular loan spells before returning to their home clubs. I think the word is "developmemtal"

Fuckin brilliant that one!!! Ha ha fucking brilliant.

He joins the likes of Frank Lampard, John Terry, Ross Barkley and David Beckham who had unspectacular loan spells before returning to their home clubs. I think the word is "developmemtal"

Well that's just nonsense. I worked in Sheffield and half of them would give an arm and a leg to have him back, the others supported United. Beckham's was fruitful considering the length, never heard a bad word about it. Not old enough to remember the other two's loans. But don't let me spoil the straw man chronicles.

Would Beckham loan not be before Terry and Lampard? Beckham the eldest I think???

Basically Pete is now saying Kane is having a lucky two seasons because he's playing for a team that gifts him goals (despite the Fact that he's scoring consistently from 15 yards plus...

It's almost as bad as jags is shit because he doesn't rugby tackle players because he's thinking about wages....

That is right isn't it Pete?

He's very much entitled to his opinion, just because he sees things differently to you, doesn't mean he's wrong.

He has his reasons for believing what he sees and you can't mock him for his view because they're not mutually exclusive.

You do like to rile people up & rub them up the wrong way sometimes and you'll be the first one to send a private message or cry if someone "snaps".

He's very much entitled to his opinion, just because he sees things differently to you, doesn't mean he's wrong.

He has his reasons for believing what he sees and you can't mock him for his view because they're not mutually exclusive.

You do like to rile people up & rub them up the wrong way sometimes and you'll be the first one to send a private message or cry if someone "snaps".

Your are the only person I've sent a PM to J after one of your melt downs where you get "personal" anyone else has been a reply. Still lingering eh.

I'm probably a bit late, but on the Jags Arsenal thing, Arsenal offered the club £10m for him. The club told him they would be turning the offer down, he made no fuss about it. Didn't push, didn't put it all over the papers, he just got on with his job. He probably could have stamped his feet and kicked off, probably even forced the move, played Chamions League football for the last five or six years, maybe won a few trophies, but he's got a bit too much class and respect to do that.

He's not been one of our greatest players of all time, probably won't retire a legend, but he should certainly be admired for his time at the club.

Not sure if anyone else has heard this. Allegedly Jags blew up at Martinez in training. Martinez wanted a training ground game with no offsides... it ended with jags walking his team off the pitch.

If it's true then it's clearly at melting point.

Jesus christ.

The man is a fucking muppet. What benefits can you gain from playing games where offsides DON'T count?

Not sure if anyone else has heard this. Allegedly Jags blew up at Martinez in training. Martinez wanted a training ground game with no offsides... it ended with jags walking his team off the pitch.

If it's true then it's clearly at melting point.

Got a reliable source on that? Sounds bad.

I've had a word with myself - I've got to stop getting irate at posts which may probably be WUMs so I will move on from cake throwing antics. Apologies to any people who I've depressed...

I will leave it at this "Jags, we love you, you aren't a Ratcliffe, you aren't a Watson but you aren't too far off mate"

Am I the only one who didn't hear 'for him'? I thought Jags said 'OK' to Barkley.

Also, Jags is, from what I've heard from people who've met him, very nice and laid back. For him to snap like that means something really has gone wrong.

ETA: markjazzbassist, what happened with Martinez and Ferguson? I know about Distin and Eto'o and figured there had been something up with Kev but this is a new one on me.

Edited by Kankurette

Basically Pete is now saying Kane is having a lucky two seasons because he's playing for a team that gifts him goals (despite the Fact that he's scoring consistently from 15 yards plus...

It's almost as bad as jags is shit because he doesn't rugby tackle players because he's thinking about wages....

That is right isn't it Pete?

Kane is gifted better chances than any striker and misses more of them than he should. Anyone can score a bang, have enough chances and one will go in. Chances being the key word; Spurs make shit loads of them.

Now tell me how many people would rather have kane over Lukaku?

Have you used any actual points to argue jags is so great? If my views are so ludicrous it should be easy. Truth is I've watched him and made an analysis, whilst you just make statements and go off reputation.

That's right isn't it Pete?

Cheers for the support.

I've been warned on here before, what does Haf have to do to be banned? He's bullied many away from the board.

Am I the only one who didn't hear 'for him'? I thought Jags said 'OK' to Barkley.

Also, Jags is, from what I've heard from people who've met him, very nice and laid back. For him to snap like that means something really has gone wrong.

ETA: markjazzbassist, what happened with Martinez and Ferguson? I know about Distin and Eto'o and figured there had been something up with Kev but this is a new one on me.

Someone on here posted a rumour that big dunc has been banned from the dressing room.

I have watched Kane score 50% of hos goals from making the chance himself.

He looks like he is awkward and not putting in effort, but it's effective.

As for Jags, I name my opinion from watching him and he always puts in a shift. He puts his body on front of pretty much everything.

A month ago someone said that Robles must be great as he had faced 8 shots on target and still kept a clean sheet.

I watched the match and he made one save, Jags saved more with his ass.

He is one of the bravest defenders I have watched.

He has England caps, he has had offers from champions league teams...at least one haha.

And as for Lukaku or Kane....that's honestly a tough one.

I think I would swing towards Lukaku as I think he has potential word.

Anyone who wants to understand Harry Kane... read Kevin Keegans book. A lad considered too small and not good enough he worked his plums off, ran up the terraces to increase his speed, worked on his finishing, his weaker foot and above all he used to lose pounds every game in sweat.

Harry Kane has worked his arse off and you can see it. I have said time and time again that he's not a natural talent, he is the product of hard work.

Lukaku or Kane? Kane every time. His mental strength is unbelievable, he allows spurs to press high with his work rate he makes intelligent runs, he can hold up the ball& excellent in the air and a powerful shot with either foot.