IGNORED

Phil Jagielka

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/phil-jagielka-facing-two-months-10332901

Here's the article. Good opportunity for Mori to bed in - lets hope its a case of "Phil is fit but will have to wait for his chance as Mori has been outstanding"

I'm going to get a few anytime bets on Mori - leaps like a salmon.

Who will be captain with Barry out? My guess is Coleman or Mccarthy.

Guest Howard's way

Give stones Captains armband..... He more vocal than Jags nowadays anyway. this way he can prove his £70mil move to chelski come January.

Lets hope he gives Mori confidence. I think they will also be fine.... Jags will struggle after this.

Give stones Captains armband..... He more vocal than Jags nowadays anyway. this way he can prove his £70mil move to chelski come January.

Lets hope he gives Mori confidence. I think they will also be fine.... Jags will struggle after this.

I would like to see Stones as captain soon - and he will be, love the lad.

However whilst he is still prone to "over elaborating" as he did for the Arsenal second goal my gut feeling is to allow him the time to make those errors without the arm band round his arm - that said he may feel a little more responsibility and cut out the iffy decisions.

(for the record it was mccarthy that messed up the 1-2, I just felt it was the wrong time in the game for Stones to do that - especially as mccarthy pointed for him to pass to Jags)

Guest rusty747

I love Jags and I am sure he will come back strong. But I must admit that a part of me is excited at the prospect of Stones and Mori forming a partnership.

A bit too soon to give Stones the armband imho. I have a sneaky feeling that for the Norwich game we might see McCarthy and Osman as the 2 DMs with Ossie being given the armband.

Robles

Coleman Stones Mori Galloway

Osman McCarthy

Del Boy Ross Mirallas

Kone

Or, same players as a 4-1-4-1 formation

Robles

Stones Mori

Coleman Galloway

McCarthy

Osman

Del Boy Mirallas

Ross

Kone

Edited by rusty747

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Everton Talking Point: Jagielka would be big miss on the big occasion at Wembley

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-talking-point-phil-jagielka-11164739#ICID=ios_EchoNewsApp_AppShare_Click_Other

Really hope he makes it back in time for the semi final because the thought of going into it with a Stones - Mori partnership doesn't fill me with confidence

Hopefully the rest will have done Mori some good

Everton Talking Point: Jagielka would be big miss on the big occasion at Wembley

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-talking-point-phil-jagielka-11164739#ICID=ios_EchoNewsApp_AppShare_Click_Other

Really hope he makes it back in time for the semi final because the thought of going into it with a Stones - Mori partnership doesn't fill me with confidence

Hopefully the rest will have done Mori some good

To single out Mori is ridiculous. I've more faith in him than Stones.

he's 33 (turns 34 in summer) that might be it for him depending on the recovery. good thing moshiri has money we are going to need it.

Edited by markjazzbassist