IGNORED

Crystal Palace (home)

Matt

I don't want to seem precious but Everton should know more than any clubs about the danger of having matches in bad weather.

There was an Everton fan who died while going to the Leicester City game in 2004 (the one where Duncan grabbed Freund by the neck) after wind blew an advertising hoarding off a nearby building and into Evertonians walking to the game. That image of Duncan and Freund always reminds me of it, because the man left behind a son who's the same age as me.

Oh my goodness. Now I feel bad about being flippant about the weather. I didn't realize it was quite that bad.

1. Current problem at Crewe rail station. A tree has blown over a power line and the station is currently closed. #EFCCPFC

2. Favorite

More

Stay safe on the roads, Blues. We'll try and keep you as updated as possible as and when we hear travel updates. #EFCCPFC

More

Retweeted by Everton

More

Retweeted by Everton

More

Queens Drive is currently closed heading towards the M62 but is open for those in the direction of Goodison. #EFCCPFC

a bit of wind and everyones up in arms..... get over it will ya's. heres where they really earn there money tonight. lets hope the winds behind jags anf piennar. might look a bit quicker on the pitch.

Nothing to do with the players, it's the safety of the fans that's the concern.

There are roads closures in and around Stanley rd/Boundary road which will affect football traffic for tonights game at Goodison Park

Thinking about it, McGeady is more equipped to create chances against packed defences especially if he gets isolated against the FB and Mirallas is probably at his best at creating chances against teams that attempt to attack. Martinez will only start one because he likes to balance that off against a more possession orientated and defensive player on the other wing.

I havent been won over by McGeady as yet but these are the type of games that I expect him to show his value to the squad so it will be interesting to see what happens.

Sod that, games off!

Most Palace are near the ground, red weather warnings for the last few days!! crap orginisation by the authorities

Police advice though.....weather wasn't forecast to be this bad as far as I know. Difficult one (but no consolation if you're a Palace fan on his way home, or an Everton one if you've come any distance).