IGNORED

A Champions League spot is still a real possibility

We need just three more points in our remaining games to equal last season's point total (and 5 more to equal our highest point total under Moyes).

Everton:

Arsenal (h), Sunderland (a), Crystal Palace (h), Man United (h), Southampton (a), Man City (h), Hull (a).

Arsenal:

Everton (a), West Ham (h), Hull (a), Newcastle (h), WBA (h), Norwich (a).

We need just three more points in our remaining games to equal last season's point total (and 5 more to equal our highest point total under Moyes).

Everton:

Arsenal (h), Sunderland (a), Crystal Palace (h), Man United (h), Southampton (a), Man City (h), Hull (a).

Arsenal:

Everton (a), West Ham (h), Hull (a), Newcastle (h), WBA (h), Norwich (a).

Only 5 to beat Moysies best ever?! We'll smash it. Martinez after just one season.

Same old Everton?! Someone wont ever live that one down!!!

Edited by Newty82

Only 5 to beat Moysies best ever?! We'll smash it. Martinez after just one season.

Same old Everton?! Someone wont ever live that one down!!!

Right - blocked, you're trying to draw me in, in every thread. You're like a dog with a bone. Edited by MiguelCotto

We are 11 points behind Arsenal with a game in hand. If we win that extra game (vs. Palace), then we are 8 points behind. If we win tomorrow and Arsenal (away to Chelsea) lose, then we are 5 points behind. If we win our remaining home game against Arsenal, then we are just 2 points behind. With nine other games to play, I'd say that a CL spot remains a real possibility.

Task 1 complete: 11=>8

Task 2 complete: 8=>6

Task 3 complete: 6=>4

If only we'd won, and not tied, those first three games of the season! We deserved to win them.

Yeah, cant really think that way. We've picked up points without deserving them too!!

Just lookin forward to next sunday when another Cornish task is complete!!!

I am going to slagged off for this I know it. I'm sorry if I am soso so bitter but when it comes to the city game, if it means we lose the game and the shite lose the title then am gonna have to go with that one.even if it means us losing out on top four. Am really sorry guys but I have grown up around alias of red shites and if it means we lose out on CL football for another year but stops them winning the league, I am going to have to go for it......... I feel a wrath of rage waiting in return now.

I am going to slagged off for this I know it. I'm sorry if I am soso so bitter but when it comes to the city game, if it means we lose the game and the shite lose the title then am gonna have to go with that one.even if it means us losing out on top four. Am really sorry guys but I have grown up around alias of red shites and if it means we lose out on CL football for another year but stops them winning the league, I am going to have to go for it......... I feel a wrath of rage waiting in return now.

So you're not so much an Everton supporter as a Liverpool hater? Mixed up priorities if you ask me.

You obvioobviously dontdon't live your life around red shites then cornish?

My son is a Liverpool supporter, and we've enjoyed seeing both teams thrive this season.

But I don't live in the area, so you're right that I have no idea of the intensity of the rivalry. Having said that, I really can't understand why you'd give up a CL spot just to prevent Liverpool from winning the title. That's the very definition of "cutting your nose to spite your face".

I agree that 4th is still a possibility but only if and it's a huge IF we can win our next 3 on the bounce. If we do I believe we'll be within touching distance of at least Arsenal... if we drop even a point in the next 3 I believe 5th is our limit this season.

Looking at our away form the chances of back to back wins at Newcastle and Fulham are very slim but we should be able to go to both and win, whether we do is a whole different matter!

Well we're in touching distance of Arsenal... next bit is simple - BEAT Arsenal!