IGNORED

Tom Cleverley

stood out in a poor side...i will be furious if we even waste the paper for the fax on this useless cunt

Ferguson backed off from signing Sneider because of Cleverleys impact when he arrived from Wigan...

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/ferguson-yearning-for-cleverley-return-6292520.html

You don't go from being that good to "average" without it being a confidence issue. Lets be honest, Man United fans would have had us believe that Gibson was Eric Djemba Djemba MK2... They think every midfielder they have needs to be Paul Scholes.

I am pretty sure that this lad wherever he goes will be proving people wrong to judge him so harshly. This whole episode will make him stronger.

A few knowledgable united fans on Red Cafe think its a joke the amount of stick he gets.

oh well if they say it on red cafe he must be good? they over hype players just like nearly every clubs fans do..if he signs he'll get my full backing..won't be happy about it but i would desperately hope to be proven wrong..i just see fuck all in him that stands out...prefer jack colback to this tart

oh well if they say it on red cafe he must be good? they over hype players just like nearly every clubs fans do..if he signs he'll get my full backing..won't be happy about it but i would desperately hope to be proven wrong..i just see fuck all in him that stands out...prefer jack colback to this tart

I think thats the problem, according to those on the Caf who rate him say like McCarthy is the type of player you have to watch... he isn't going to score goals or dribble past men, he's a tempo setter.

Lets see if we sign him, if Giggs chooses him in the last 4 games that will say alot.

At first I thought oh hell no. But I've warmed to the idea. RM would re-ignite his career and get him confident and playing again. For 4m or less he would be a squad player and would be good cover. Plus if RM can get him to achieve his potential, then all the more reason to grab him. At worst he's osman part 2, and at least he's got some legs.

is it fuck fair

he's done nothing to warrant being a 4m player even with 200 years left on his fuckin contract

He could be a very useful player and I would back Martinez to get him back to the player that he promised to be when he came on the scene. Put it this way, I would bet good money that if we signed him this summer for £4mil, he would be easily worth double that the summer after (assuming he stays fit).

At first I thought oh hell no. But I've warmed to the idea. RM would re-ignite his career and get him confident and playing again. For 4m or less he would be a squad player and would be good cover. Plus if RM can get him to achieve his potential, then all the more reason to grab him. At worst he's osman part 2, and at least he's got some legs.

I don't rate Cleverly at all, but if Martinez does, then I'm more than willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I honestly can't say I've ever had more confidence in a manager getting the best out of player like I have Martinez. All of our players this season have been useful in one way or another, bar the injured. Even Gueye got a goal when he came on in that one appearance in the cup.

Another one which is interesting as it shows his performance against us in whatever year it was.

I dont like taking too much from videos because they can make someone look better or worse than they are but you can clearly see he is good on the ball, has quick feet, is good at finding space, sees first time passes and links play well. Looking at the first video, he looks perfectly suited to play from the left hand side instead of Osman/Pienaar.

entirely different players.

agreed but he has been played in a DM role the last 2 seasons, probably why hes looked out of his depth. That said, I think he would be a good foil to McCarthy as the box-to-box midfielder people were talking about.