IGNORED

Steven Naismith

I was touched to hear this Naisy. Good on you. By the way Naisy, i'm nto unemployed, but I really deserve a nice vintage Rickenbacker 360 guitar. Of course, then i'll nned the vintage Vox AC30 to play it through. *puppy eyes*

You don't need that , I need a Les Paul Studio and a 50s telecaster as well. I only want a Marshal amp so I'm not greedy ;)

We have so many guitar players on this site, unbelievable.

Sadly I'd wager a decent wedge that I'm the least talented :(.

Even me. Les Paul Classic Custom & a Marshall DSL. It's just for a bit of fun though. The electric guitar is yesterday's instrument.

Edited by Mirallas

Even me. Les Paul Classic Custom & a Marshall DSL. It's just for a bit of fun though. The electric guitar is yesterday's instrument.

yesterdays instrument??? strange even by your standards!! :D I actually earn more from playing 'yesterdays instrument' than from my day job! but I guess 'yesterdays instrument' is probably code for 'I really wish I could play this properly'!! ;)

Edited by bassman

Well done Steven. Just hope they give it to the deserved and not just some any old smack head who's not arsed in getting work. It needs to be remembered that this is all well and good but I also know people who work every hour god sends and still can't find funds to go the game due to poor wages and having kids.

Spot on Brett

Sorry Mike & Badaids, i have that one in the bag!

Brilliant stuff from Naismith, I like that he hasnt forgotten his roots and can see the comparison between two great cities. Proper good guy.

I dont even agree with that and i own a Roland Juno GI, microkorg xl, roland t3, roland T8, kaosillator pro, korg ms 20 mini and a volca bass.

Well done Steven. Just hope they give it to the deserved and not just some any old smack head who's not arsed in getting work. It needs to be remembered that this is all well and good but I also know people who work every hour god sends and still can't find funds to go the game due to poor wages and having kids.

To be fair that's an excellent point.

I suppose he wants to do something though and how do you police people who work their arse off who have kids?

Although I agree wholeheartedly with what you're saying.

Bretts referring to me Steven.... Just Pm me and I'll send you my email address ;-)

• 4 weeks later...

It's not just the player he is, it's his journey and character. He's a role model. Simple as that, he's inspiring.

I hope my little lad approaches the game with the same attitude and determination. Just a brilliant pro. He reminds me of Cahill in many ways but is more polished with his finishing. That take today was class.

Think part of the reason we all love him at the moment is his guts and character....so Everton! To be roundly disliked and written off, yet still believe in himself enough to grab his chance when finally played in his actual position, it's inspiring. Easy to forget how much everyone on here slagged him off, not the most techinically gifted but a clever footballer who works his nuts off and puts his chances away.

First name on the team sheet at the moment!

The reason why he stands out so much is because we expect him to be shit. This is the word to describe him at the beginning, but this was because every game he was shit in, he was played right side midfield. The lad can't take anyone on, where he is played currently exposes all his good attributes. Chases everything down and presses high, good quick touches out of his feet and gets into good goal scoring positions. He is a born finisher in my eyes. Can't think I have seen many misses from him in front of goal.

Edited by Brett Angel

Think part of the reason we all love him at the moment is his guts and character....so Everton! To be roundly disliked and written off, yet still believe in himself enough to grab his chance when finally played in his actual position, it's inspiring. Easy to forget how much everyone on here slagged him off, not the most techinically gifted but a clever footballer who works his nuts off and puts his chances away.

First name on the team sheet at the moment!

Excuse me, not everyone! Myself, and a few others, backed him from the beginning. I feel a bit smug and very proud (of him) right now!

Excuse me, not everyone! Myself, and a few others, backed him from the beginning. I feel a bit smug and very proud (of him) right now!

agreed...i slated the choosin of him as a winger which he clearly isn't...behind the striker he is fabulous...love the guy

should try him out at centre half i reckon cos he seemed the only player who can fuckin tackle