IGNORED

Arsenal at Goodison

markjazzbassist

Well i believe Pienaar is still injured and although Jags is healthy I think he'll be on the bench. The knock Ross got won't keep him out of the game in my opinion. I don't think this is a game for Gerry to start, he did well the first time but I think they've caught on to him and his one trick (stepovers then head to the line and cross). I really believe we can win this match, and hope to continue our winning streak! Here's the lineup I'd like to see

Howard

Coleman Stones Distin Baines

McCarthy Barry

Mirallas Barkley McGeady

Lukaku

Bench: Joel, Jags, Alcaraz, Osman, Gerry, Garbutt, Naismith

Got the nieces christening so I can't make this one! Absolutely gutted. Just put my ticket on stubhub.

Anyway my team would be!

Howard

Coleman Stones Distin Baines

McCarthy Barry

Deulofeu Barkley Mirallas

Lukaku

Guest rusty747

Bit of a long shot here lads but I will be in Sydney, Australia over the weekend and am wondering if we have an Everton supporters club in Sydney, or at least a good sports bar where I can watch the game.

Any suggestions?

I like the OPs team for the Arsenal game btw.

Bit of a long shot here lads but I will be in Sydney, Australia over the weekend and am wondering if we have an Everton supporters club in Sydney, or at least a good sports bar where I can watch the game.

Any suggestions?

Site doesn't seem to have updated for a while but there's an Everton supporters club in Oz and seems the NSW "chapter" meet (or met.....maybe they lost interest when TC left) in Cheers Bar, 561 George Street. Might be worth investigating.

http://evertonaustralia.com/chapters/sydney/

They're certainly showing the game (10.30pm), just a question of how many Evertonians will be in.

http://www.cheersbar.com.au/sports/

Guest rusty747

Hell of a commute. But I still manage about half a dozen live games a season (mainly away to the London clubs as it's easier to travel) and I have arranged my diary so as to always be in a sports bar somewhere so that I am always cheering the lads on from whatever corner of the world I am in. I work for an airline.

Guest blueboy122

Good morning all,

Does anyone know of where I can get hold of just one ticket for Sunday's game? Doesn't matter where it is!

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks

#COYB

Stub hub your best bet as they are all sold out via the website.

Good morning all,

Does anyone know of where I can get hold of just one ticket for Sunday's game? Doesn't matter where it is!

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks

#COYB

My season ticket seat is on stub hub as I can't make it.

Willing to sell it to someone on the forum for face Value (£41.00) but obviously stub hub fees will be involved. Probably cost you about £50 all in. PM me and I'll arrange to lower price on stub hub.

Any suggestions?

Cheers Bar on George Street mate. Not sure it's much of a supporters club but it's generally where people go to in the City to watch the game on the big screen. There'll be both blues and gooners in there, it's a good atmosphere though, nothing hostile.

Edit: Mike beat me to it. I might head in there with my mate who's an Arsenal fan, so might catch you in there somewhere.

Edited by Pearso

Guest Nikica

Tough game for you guys - would I be right in saying it's your biggest game for a few years? Or is that too much?

If you can beat Arsenal and go on to take fourth it will have a very positive effect not just this season but into next, as prospective players find CL football very enticing and attractive.

I will go for 2-1 to you boys.

Edited by Nikica

Wenger is running scared, the best news he has is Ramsey is available... "Available" means not out to injury, it doesn't mean ready to play 90 minutes in what will be a highly motivated contest.

Ross Barkley was "available" for the derby and the following games and played in them to a standard far less than he did pre injury.

I like Ramsey as a player, but I do not think for one minute he will play a big part of the game, maybe last 20 minutes or so.

The excitement is building, that's for sure. Most of Fleet Street have cottoned on to the importance of this game, and there are loads of articles about it. With the styles that the two managers prefer, I can see it being a very open and entertaining game with plenty of goals. It's do or die for Everton, so Martinez will pull out all the stops.

I know it's good for morale to feel slightly confident before a game ad big as this, but I just don't see this going our way. Arsenal always pull it out the bag when arsen is questioned. The only time they fail is when there expected to win.

I have been a blue nose long enough to have had this feeling too many times only to be dissapointed. I also feel negative about this because, although we. Came through the Fulham game, I can help but think how many clear cut chances they spurned. On another day it would hav ebeen a different result.

I feel we have really ridden out luck this year in games but with arsenal and teams like Southampton away, I don't think our luck will keep us in our current position. I have resigned us to fifth at best. Not negative just realistic. Of course we have a good chance when looking at the league every two minutes but in reality I can't see us not slipping up.

I know it's good for morale to feel slightly confident before a game ad big as this, but I just don't see this going our way. Arsenal always pull it out the bag when arsen is questioned. The only time they fail is when there expected to win.

I have been a blue nose long enough to have had this feeling too many times only to be dissapointed. I also feel negative about this because, although we. Came through the Fulham game, I can help but think how many clear cut chances they spurned. On another day it would hav ebeen a different result.

I feel we have really ridden out luck this year in games but with arsenal and teams like Southampton away, I don't think our luck will keep us in our current position. I have resigned us to fifth at best. Not negative just realistic. Of course we have a good chance when looking at the league every two minutes but in reality I can't see us not slipping up.

We'll beat them tomorrow. They won't be looking forward to coming here.