IGNORED

Anderson Silva da Franca

KillaGTiR

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fozzie22
yes he is but he has been b@llocks apparantly playing for the team that finished bottom of the spanish league. Moyes has done it again buying useless foreign plyer he is starting to make this a habbit.

aye another sound bit of buisness from Everton

Aye it'll go well with dithering davey and bullshit billy

we'll probably re-sign Amokachi - he's been doing the rounds lately!

After that we will bolster the squad with Richard gough and David Unsworth.

I heard that Simmo is on his way back as well...

Then up front, just to make sure that we secure the title this year...Frannie FA CUP Jeffers!

• 2 weeks later...

Just remeberd that we are getting this guy this season! He was on-loan at Bottom of the League malaga! But hasn't played that much because og the Non EU thing in Spain where only 3 Non-EU players can play at a time!Link!

Though i have been told has a really bad recored? he has only played somit like 6 games with 12 yellow cards and 3-4 reds sumit like that?

THE NEW BIG DUNC!

ClOUD SAID..........Though i have been told has a really bad recored? he has only played somit like 6 games with 12 yellow cards and 3-4 reds sumit like that?

6 games, 12 yellows, and 3 or 4 reds. :blink::blink::blink: i'll say its a bad record.......................more like a prison record. :blink:

Probs decided he's rubbish and left him there. :D

Edited by toffeelicker

Guest fozzie22
ClOUD SAID..........Though i have been told has a really bad recored? he has only played somit like 6 games with 12 yellow cards and 3-4 reds sumit like that?

6 games, 12 yellows, and 3 or 4 reds. :blink:   :blink:   :blink:   i'll say its a bad record.......................more like a prison record. :blink:

lol

6 games, 12 yellows, and 3 or 4 reds. :blink:   :blink:   :blink:   i'll say its a bad record.......................more like a prison record. :blink:

:blink: sounds word class :lol: carnt wait :(

He was left in Spain so we can get a work permit for him. Don't know to much about him apart from him being a midfielder (defensive i might add) but ihave no idea what his record is like. I think he's only about 22 tho!!

It doesn't make any odds who we buy as soon as they put that blue shirt on the referees already think your a f--king psycho don't they!!!!!

Yeah but every team needs a lunatic look at Keane at Manure and also Viera was no angel at Anusol so maybe with Big Dunc going the time to bring him in may be just right  :lol:

I see your point mate, but there is a fine line between an enforcer and dirty b*stard, and that slight difference can mean you finishing the game with 11 or 10 men.

ATB

Mac

Guest blueboy122

rite wats happinen is that hopefully his visa will be accepted and will be able to play for his nxt season on a spanish passport