IGNORED

Anderson Silva da Franca

KillaGTiR

What really pisses me off is that EFC treat us like children yet again.Just a line in the news on the official website stating he is A) On his way B)not in our plans C) lost at JL airport.Not asking much is it? <_<

35650[/snapback]

Very good point, been made before but this is a prime example!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen this on Toffeeweb which seems to prove that the rumors on Toffeeweb are a big pile of crap it says:

The deal with Anderson Silva

According to a journalist in Holland, Anderson Silva da Franca, the Brazilian midfielder that Everton "signed" and then loaned to Malaga for the duration of last season, is set to join Dutch side Heracles Almelo on a season-long loan with a view to a permanent move.

HOWEVER LOOKING ON NEWSNOW

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/overs...&TEAMHD=holland

Heracles Almelo are set to complete the signing of striker Everton Ramos da Silva, subject to a medical.

The 23-year-old has agreed a one-year loan deal from Brazilian side Gremio.

The only similarity is that he is called Everton De Silva and he is a striker so the mystery of Anderson De Silva deepens further.

I've been pondering a bit on this one and with or without the boy I feel strangely cheerful about the coming season, off tangent a little but it's not too often I feel this way about the Blues.

ATB

Mac

34287[/snapback]

B) keep smiling mac :D its looking rosey B)

CALM DOWN, CALM DOWN

Its been evertons policy not to go rumour mongering any more, which I totally agree with. We have not heard anything because the situation is not finalised

Everton have been criticised for jumping the gun before and issueing statements before all the facts and it now seems lessons have benn learned

CALM DOWN, CALM DOWN

Its been evertons policy not to go rumour mongering any more, which I totally agree with. We have not heard anything because the situation is not finalised

Everton have been criticised for jumping the gun before and issueing statements before all the facts and it now seems lessons have benn learned

35812[/snapback]

:D you may be right there zed B)

I emailed Ian Ross asking what was going on with this fella and this is the reply i received back

Hi

Any decision on the player ( indeed, any player ) will be made by the manager.......as he isn't currently training with the first-team squad I can only assume, the manager has decided he either isn't ready or isn't fit

Ian

I emailed Ian Ross asking what was going on with this fella and this is the reply i received back

Hi

Any decision on the player ( indeed, any player ) will be made by the manager.......as he isn't currently training with the first-team squad I can only assume, the manager has decided he either isn't ready or isn't fit

Ian

35871[/snapback]

well Mr Ross cleared things up didnt he :huh:

couldn't he just say if he is an Everton player or not :unsure:

Well it looks as if he is coming to us!

From The malaga Official Website i have use the Google tramslater so it is England!

LINK!

If you go down a bit on the site and clikc on,

“IN THESE FIVE YEARS I HAVE MADE THINGS VERY PRETTY HERE"

and look at paragraph 3, Silva talks about his move to Everton!

This is what it says:

Anderson has spoken on his personal situation thus: ´Me would please to play the last party and to have minutes in Cadiz. Facing next year in principle I will return to my equipment (Everton) to do the preseason, and believe that they will count with me although we will see what pasa´.

And it has his D.O.B :P

:huh: 1:07 AM-->

QUOTE(Zed @ Jul 5 2006, 1 :huh: 1:07 AM)
CALM DOWN, CALM DOWN

35812[/snapback]

But they have issued a statement. This was copied from the official site.Everton Chief Executive, Keith Wyness, has confirmed the club has an arrangement with Brazilian midfielder Anderson da Silva, even though the player will be spending the current season with Spanish outfit, Malaga.

da Silva has been training with Everton and Wyness declared that the Blues will be keeping an eye on his progress and development while he is in Spain.

"We have come to an agreement with the Uruguayan club National Montevideo with regard to us bringing Anderson da Silva to Goodison Park at some point in the future," he told evertonfc.com.

So as they made the "agreement" why so coy? I could understand if it was a secret transfer target they didn't want Wigan,Charlton,Newcastle etc to get wind of but this is supposed to be a "done deal"