IGNORED

everton vs city

redarmy

wanted to leave, was about to, yada yada yada, at the end he didn't. unlike your rooney.

saying SG is disrespectful towards your club is wrong, you can see how much he value you guys but the the way he celebrate, trust me, you don't run like crazy if you don't rate the other club you score against. though i admit sometimes players are teasing opponents fans which i don't like but that's down to the game emotions and nothing with respect.
i don't want to say you guys sounds bitter but what with that inferiority feelings?
your not west brom or hull, you are everton, you have one of the most famous club on england and you talk like the beaten kid on school
get over it!

Guest rusty747

Everyone who wants everton to win on saturday is obviously not a scouser and has not endured years of banter fofrom the Muppets across the park.

I want us to be beaten convincingly. Even reading into this Muppets thread you can taste the bitterness of there humiliation of the screaming premature home coming outside anfield yesterday with the shouts 'were gonna win the league' well let me tell you something fella, your not and we will make sure of that. Europa or no Europa it's a win win for us. We either secure Europe of watch you red shite get that smerk well and truelly whiped off your faces.

Commmmmeeeee onnnnnnn city.

Blueeeee moooooooonnnn .....

Brett, your attitude reminds me of the difference between a Patriot and a Nationalist. A patriot loves his country. A nationalist hates every other country. Seems to me you hate Liverpool more than you love Everton. That's not healthy! Edited by rusty747

what i hate about all this is liverpool apparently winning the proper way...top of the fair play league somehow when your players half the time look like they skating on ice with banana skins covered in jelly...and if you dare say anything of the sort then you're automatically bitter because the red shite can't argue against it

no major issue with whoever wins the title as i don't have to put up with the gobshites as much as the lads who live on merseyside..but if you tell me they've won it playing fair and not got shit loads of decisions their way then you're full of shit

the clowns over at rawk have been callin fix for years over united with the title...this year it actually looks dodgy as fuck with twattenburg gettin the major games for you lot and all the decisions etc...yet it's just fantastic football from liverpool(which in part yes it is i will admit)

wanted to leave, was about to, yada yada yada, at the end he didn't. unlike your rooney.

saying SG is disrespectful towards your club is wrong, you can see how much he value you guys but the the way he celebrate, trust me, you don't run like crazy if you don't rate the other club you score against. though i admit sometimes players are teasing opponents fans which i don't like but that's down to the game emotions and nothing with respect.
i don't want to say you guys sounds bitter but what with that inferiority feelings?
your not west brom or hull, you are everton, you have one of the most famous club on england and you talk like the beaten kid on school
get over it!

Inferiority? you haven't won the league in years - I think the biggest issue Evertonians have with some Liverpool fans is that there are so many Johnny come lately's, so many who believe that they are the biggest club in the world... You like a fair few other clubs have been squashed down the pecking order by the money that is now in the game - you nearly went into admin a few years ago...

We are all supposed to bow down to the ultra loyal - deserves to win a premier league medal more than any footballer that ever stepped Gerrard? I'm made up he slipped over and potentially lost the title, for too many years i've got sick of this "one man rescue act that is Stevie G laaa" - for too many years when he was ultra dynamic he stopped and intimidated his own capable team mates from doing their thing. The other day, instead of playing the right pass he was trying to burst the net to make up for his error like some 10 year old school captain who's ego couldn't handle the error he made. For Gerrard its always been about him, why would he even consider joining Chelsea???

Why bring the whole "why support a Manchester club when they insult scousers?" into it??? I'm sure the Man United Fans hate the Munich chants so much that many of them would sooner City win the title...

Everton will turn up like the honourable club that we are and play Man City - we may win, we may draw, and we may lose. This is one game I am happy to lose, well in the knowledge that many a Liverpool fan will revert to type and slate Everton for all they are worth no matter the result. Shove the title we handed to them under our noses, laugh at our loans while they go and spend the riches they earn...

nah, not having it.

what i hate about all this is liverpool apparently winning the proper way...top of the fair play league somehow when your players half the time look like they skating on ice with banana skins covered in jelly...and if you dare say anything of the sort then you're automatically bitter because the red shite can't argue against it

no major issue with whoever wins the title as i don't have to put up with the gobshites as much as the lads who live on merseyside..but if you tell me they've won it playing fair and not got shit loads of decisions their way then you're full of shit

the clowns over at rawk have been callin fix for years over united with the title...this year it actually looks dodgy as fuck with twattenburg gettin the major games for you lot and all the decisions etc...yet it's just fantastic football from liverpool(which in part yes it is i will admit)

10 penalties in 13 games... thats more than Everton have been awarded in 3 seasons...

Reminds me of when Palace had 12 in 2004/2005 - coincidentally when AJ fell over at every slightest touch... he moves to Everton and we did not get one.

Clattenburg the ref for the Palace game... hmmmm how he can ref another Liverpool game is beyond me. Suarez should have been walked against City and he "bottled" it....

i don't know why you turn that post into a ref decision going our way, players cheating refs, bashing SG etc

yes we had some decision against city and chelsea going our way(skrtel hand fist against city and flano against chelsea) but just a small reminder that when we played city away we got a goal disallowed wrongly and a penalty not given at the 90 min not given against chelsea away) so things does gets even though i have to admit that the good teams usually gets more fortunate decisions as they attack more so it's a statistics thing.

about conning the refs? belive me i hate it more then you, i hate and ashamed when suarez does that!

and again saying, i have no problem you guys don't want has to win the title, just asking for you to give 100% and do your best, thats it.

if it wasn't for injury's we would be embedded in the top 4.

Gibson kone jags Oviedo pienaar

i think you could have get the 4 spot even with those injuries, you just screw it big time against palace(probably like we did against chelsea).
anyway for a first season, martinez done a very good job and playing european football and the money that comes with it can help build for the future.

i think you could have get the 4 spot even with those injuries, you just screw it big time against palace(probably like we did against chelsea).
anyway for a first season, martinez done a very good job and playing european football and the money that comes with it can help build for the future.

And arsenal away and city away...

If it was the other way round their is no way the Liverpool fans would want to beat City to help us win the league.

i do(though i'm only 1 fan but i think you got the wrong idea on pool fans)
i just can't stand the mancs team especially united)

Seeing as Champions league hopes are gone I'd happily take an entertaining defeat against City and three points against Hull.

That way we secure a European tour and the Shite win Shite!

It's not that I ever want us to lose but I really fucking dont want them winning the league!

Am man after my own heart.

Seeing as Liverpool and City have already clearly won the 2 other games each they haven't played yet and that everything to do with the premier league title hangs on what City do or don't do against Everton I would just like to thank that waste of money van Wolfswinkel for scoring his only goal of the season from a header with his eyes shut in the first game of the season at Carrow Road which resulted in us taking 1 point instead of 3 meaning we miss out on our rightful place in the champions league because Dixie Dean deserves it and as we all know the final league placings all depend on what happens in one particular game.

Seeing as Liverpool and City have already clearly won the 2 other games each they haven't played yet and that everything to do with the premier league title hangs on what City do or don't do against Everton I would just like to thank that waste of money van Wolfswinkel for scoring his only goal of the season from a header with his eyes shut in the first game of the season at Carrow Road which resulted in us taking 1 point instead of 3 meaning we miss out on our rightful place in the champions league because Dixie Dean deserves it and as we all know the final league placings all depend on what happens in one particular game.

Or a big thankyou to the ref for the Cardiff game. Foul against Baines. Stone wall pen. Three more points.

Good discussion about the City game. I 'm thrown by the general Everton/ Liverpool love - in.......I'd live with relegation if it stopped United winning the League . This proper Everton fan 'Brett Angel ' ' gets it, the lad from God knows where , ' red army ' hasn't got a clue about living in a city with 2 teams ...... Sounds like your standard Liverpool fan with his camera and half and half scarf.

Red Army asks you to put ' the mercenary' Vincent Kompany behind Stevie Dullard . Kompany came to City for small change from Hamburg when we were mid table shite at the time. About the same time as Zabaleta who was bought from Espanyol for a set of tracksuits and a time share. The pair of them would walk into any team . After that City have had their pants down , and I don't have any issues with Platini and FFP.......if you fly too close to the sun etc .

But sometimes you get a player and forget about the cost and just enjoy . Yaya Toure was asked why he never seems to look at the goal when he pops one in.......he replied " the goal doesn't move" . .....Gerrard and Sturridge couldn't wipe his arse .

Saturday is a cheeky one at your place . I go to Goodison each year and come home with the usual defeat. Despite all the previous nonsense I,ve waffled I think your lot will cost City the League or you could argue that City will cost themselves the League.

CIty sold their 3000 out within 10 minutes , so I'll be amongst the great unwashed who are travelling without tickets. Any spares, two together?

you never know.

' red army ' hasn't got a clue about living in a city with 2 teams ...... Sounds like your standard Liverpool fan with his camera and half and half scarf.

i wanted to say that you're an idiot but i think it's pretty obvious so no need to.
if i don't fall into this love hate between two teams from the same city i don't have a clue? maybe you have no life so that hating your neighbours prosper you in life?!
taking one eye out as long as your neighbour loses his both that's the right moto for miserable life!
grumpy but understandable as you live next to united...
the part we me and the camera killed me, you got the wrong guy, i went to 2 CL finals never took a camera with me and not even a phone so don't have a single pic from those games, plus i think camera and sell phone should be banned from games.
when i see someone holding his phone to take a pic all i want is to break his face and kick his ass outside so yes i'm your standard fan!
wow you sold 3000 tickets, you barely fill in your stadium each week, you should ask your neighbours to send you some of their glory hunters tourist :)

i can smell your fear from this game, hope my nose have more sense than your brain(well that's easy as you're a manc)