IGNORED

Tranmere Rovers

Quite happy their down personally

Why? Because they beat a shite disinterested Everton team 3-0 in the fa cup? I was on a corporate gig that day and was embarrassed by how awful we were.

Tranmere are synonymous with our history. We got Dixie Dean from them, Derek Mountfield.

A good little club who have become victims of the premier league era.

I used to quite like Tranmere Even went to a few Friday night games. But after the last few frendlies against them there has been plenty of agro . It's quite clear they hate Everton so now I hate them right back

Forgot about that element - yes they do have a fair few naughty fans who like a scrap.

• 1 year later...

Well done to Forest Green. Apparently, they play in a town with just 3,000 people.

Pretty unique club as well, don't go there expecting a meat pie!

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/forest-green-rovers-why-i-turned-my-football-club-vegan-dale-vince-a7537286.html

Also..

"In June 2011, the club began work on making the stadium environmentally friendly following the arrival of new owner and green energy entrepreneur Dale Vince. This included developing an entirely organic pitch. In December 2011, 180 solar panels were installed on the roof of the EESI stand, helping the club generate 10% of the electricity needed to run the stadium. In April 2012, Forest Green introduced the first robot lawn mower to be used by a British football club on to its playing surface. This followed a previous robot mower that had been in service at the club's former ground. The Etesia robot mower – known as a 'mow bot' – uses GPS technology to guide it round the pitch without the need for human intervention and gathers power from the solar panels at the stadium. In December 2012, the club beat 200 other nominees to first prize in the Institute of Groundsmanship awards in the sustainability and environmental category for its organic pitch and the environmental aspects at The New Lawn.
On 3 November 2016, the club announced the winning design for a proposed 5,000 seat new stadium to be built within the Eco Park complex beside Junction 13 of the M5 in Gloucestershire. The design is for a stadium made almost entirely of wood, including the roof cantilevers. It will be able to be increased in size to 10,000 capacity depending on the club's success."

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...