IGNORED

Thorgan Hazard

Eden reckons his brother has more ability than he does.....

He said that when they were both being interviewed at the same time. They got the same questions and answered at the same time. Thorgan said Eden was better, Eden said Thorgan was better. I don't think Eden really thinks Thorgan is better and he's not. He's a good player though, more of a central playmaker in behind the striker than a winger. Had a very good season, bit of a mid-season slump after his agent tried to end his loan with Zulte-Waregem to get him to Anderlecht, but he's back to his best again.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest blueboy122

We could get Moses on a cut price deal after not really impressing at Liverpool. Thorgan is over hyped because of his surname.

Would anyone take Moses on a cut price deal, I know I would he has the potential to be a really good player.

We could get Moses on a cut price deal after not really impressing at Liverpool. Thorgan is over hyped because of his surname.

Would anyone take Moses on a cut price deal, I know I would he has the potential to be a really good player.

No. I've never liked him - didn't want him when he left Palace, didn't want him when he left Wigan, didn't want him when he was available on loan from Chelsea, and he's done absolutely nothing to make me change my mind about him.

John Rooney is related to Wayne Rooney so might be best to give young Thorgan the once over, first, before paying a penny for him. Loan with option to buy if he shows potential in the EPL.

Yeah, but John Rooney is a lower-league quality player... Thorgan Hazard is a highly-rated youngster... Bit of a difference there.

Yeah, but John Rooney is a lower-league quality player... Thorgan Hazard is a highly-rated youngster... Bit of a difference there.

I never said Thorgan isn't highly rated. He clearly is, in Belgium. Most of us have never seen him play and his brother having a mostly good season for Chelsea means nothing. Borrowing his highly rated talent for a while will let the people who see a lot more than the likes of us in a player have the final say.

I never said Thorgan isn't highly rated. He clearly is, in Belgium. Most of us have never seen him play and his brother having a mostly good season for Chelsea means nothing. Borrowing his highly rated talent for a while will let the people who see a lot more than the likes of us in a player have the final say.

You know, Thorgan is a player that will quickly steal the fans' hearts if he's on top of his game. Compare him to a poor man's Eriksen or Oscar. Not a physical player or anything, but technically so gifted that he can turn random situations into goal-scoring opportunities by just the touch of a ball. He's a kind of player you want to have as a number 10, because his insights are so good. The question is if he's fit (yet) for the Premier League.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...