IGNORED

Troy Deeney

Guest blueboy122

Agree with Romey I thought and would expect us to be linked with some half decent players this summer..... Troy Deeney? Jesus.

Nugent will be next.

Im not certain we are linked with him but....

He's taking his chance after making a stupid mistake - for me its a low risk potentially very high reward gamble at £4m.

He has ability no question and has all the attributes you want and he has hit 20 goals two seasons on the bounce.

Chip paper news story for me, but I wouldn't be so quick to write this lad off, clearly knows where the net is and should be playing at a higher level than he is. Is he for us? Probably not. Would not be surprised if someone like Leicester came in for him.

Some of you guys take the bait way too easily. Every transfer window teams get linked with 100 players and only 8-12 end up being seriously discussed. And of those 8-12 only 2-5 actually get signed. Maybe Everton are interested in this guy; I don't know. Or maybe it's just an agent leaking things for the sake of getting his player's name out there and generating interest. Or maybe it's The Sun (the original source of this rumor) throwing shit at the wall, like they always do. An unconfirmed rumor from a sketchy "news" source is not enough to make me believe that Martinez has lowered his ambitions. Sorry.

has anyone thought maybe he's the next lambert? plenty of players do well in the lower leagues and also do well in the prem. every player doesn't come up from the reserves and just starting tearing it up. why not give the guy a shot? for cheap 25 championship goals is probably like 7 prem goals, i'd take another naismith for sure.