Sign in to follow this  
c1982

Brendan Galloway

Just look at the lad's twitter. Friends and family congratulate him, after links in the press... Which means they must be more than just rumours.

Plus, he's retweeted stuff from Barkley recently.

he was the only player absent today from MK Dons training..... read into that what you like. Looks like he is on the move but god knows where, if we are interested and Martinez wants him I am confident he will be useful.

Rumoured to have been yeah.

A signing for a few years in the future really.

Yeah, but it's definitely always good to have a few of those. Wonder if we'll see him play alongside Stones one day? Would be nice to have a couple of English central defenders for years into the future.

Yeah, but it's definitely always good to have a few of those. Wonder if we'll see him play alongside Stones one day? Would be nice to have a couple of English central defenders for years into the future.

Yeah, definitely. I'm just getting tetchy because I want us to be sighing players to make a difference now.

Yeah, definitely. I'm just getting tetchy because I want us to be sighing players to make a difference now.

Plenty of time left mate. Immediate impact is great but so is planning for the future. 12 months after he was signed, Stones made a huge impact too. If this lad can progress as quickly, I'll be made up.

It's done, was done before he even went to Austria. He is MK Dons brightest prospect, no trial was happening, straight up deal. Went to Austria with the kids and it will be announced tomorrow.

All that seems to have happened publicly is that MK Dons issued an article saying Galloway has told them he intends to leave. Just looking on their forum now, it seems the MK Dons manager has told some of their fans that Galloway is leaving for 'nothing' because he never signed the pro contract they offered. 'Nothing' seems to be the EPPP compensation, which is estimated at £60k-£70k.

If true, it's puzzling that we haven't already signed him, unless MK are pushing it to arbitration and we're still negotiating.

The recent pages on their Galloway thread, in case anyone is interested! http://www.concreteroundabout.co.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=10892&start=320

From the Coventry telegraph...

Everton manager Roberto Martinez has turned his attentions to securing MK Dons starlet Brendan Galloway after signing Belgian star Romelu Lukaku.

The Toffees spent £28m on recruiting the Chelsea man yesterday and now want to recruit Galloway in a bargain deal.

Galloway is currently involved in a contract dispute at the Dons with the Stadium:MK club desperate to get suitable compensation for their homegrown talent, valuing him at £1million.