Sign in to follow this  
rowlo-efc

Betfair - Top Bet!

Betfair.com are taking a bet:

its called

Tall Order - Crouch

any punter can bet when Crouch's first call for the RS will come!!! TOP QUALITY

Cheapest odds you can get are 4.5 (roughly 4/1) so people aint got much confidence!

Hilarious!

(to find it - goto betfair.com - then click on soccer(left hand side column), english soccer, premiership, tall order-crouch)

You know its bad when bookies are running a bet on when you are going to score your first goal - especially when you are a striker! (with skill apparently)

:D   i will say late feb :D

I reckon that the fooker will score his first against us - but it will be academic as we will have already knocked 4 past Reina (yes - I saw it in a dream - not Peter crouch, just the score line :D )

Its always the way - when a striker hasn't scored - they come to Goodison and get their first goal - That ugly fukcer that signed for Spurs (from Palace) in 95/96 - instead of signing for us (Chris Coleman or something like that!) - springs to mind!

oh well - I hope that the lanky string of piss NEVER scores again - unless he is taking a penalty for England in the world cup final (Which I sincerely hope that he never does get that chance)!

I reckon that the fooker will score his first against us - but it will be academic as we will have already knocked 4 past Reina (yes - I saw it in a dream - not Peter crouch, just the score line :D )

Its always the way - when a striker hasn't scored - they come to Goodison and get their first goal - That ugly fukcer that signed for Spurs (from Palace) in 95/96 - instead of signing for us (Chris Coleman or something like that!) - springs to mind!

oh well - I hope that the lanky string of piss NEVER scores again - unless he is taking a penalty for England in the world cup final (Which I sincerely hope that he never does get that chance)!

Durr! I meant Chris Armstrong - not Chris Coleman!

Durr!

tlkin about that dream u had.......

i had one last nite that we beat chelski 1-0! :D but robbie keane went to liverpool for 40 mill :D funny things dreams... :D

tlkin about that dream u had.......

i had one last nite that we beat chelski 1-0! :D   but robbie keane went to liverpool for 40 mill  :D funny things dreams... :D

Well - theres logic in your dream..

If crouch is worth £7m for zero goals (so lets say £7m for turning up, then £7m a goal thereafter)

then keane is currently worth.... around £ £21m

(has scored 2 - and is a sub)

SO, by the RS logic - then £40m for keane is cheap. I mean, they have spent over £40m in the last 6yrs on goal keepers!