IGNORED

Yannick Bolasie

Was being sarcastic.... but of course you knew that. Thought it was a complete twat of a comment to make even without considering the severity of the injury.

Cleverley being cheered off the pitch, a player having a potential career ender seen as some sort of good news, red Christmas decorations off limits for the manager.... Everton ultras.

To be fair, Cleverley has been pretty shit.

He certainly has an unknown quality about him but I don't think I have ever seen a player lose the ball as often as he has done recently.

Unknown quality for sure, opponents really don't know what he's going to do when he has the ball, problem is I'm not sure Bolasie really knows.Exciting and frustrating at the same time.

Hope it's a quick recovery.

Going by the stats in the article I just posted in the Rom thread we'll stand a much better chance of holding on to the ball with Bolasie out.

18 completed passes per 90? That's pretty terrible.

I do admire his work ethic though. We need more players in the squad who work hard. I've only see three players running as hard as they can each game: Gana, Coleman, and Bolasie.

Record midfield signing (from summer just no less) crocked.

We lost Jagielka and Arteta to the same injury and Yakubu to a torn achiles in the same few months several seasons back, Arteta made it back but wasn't the same, Jagielka made it back and was near as damnit back to 100% and Yakubu effectively fell off a cliff and was never the same. So being thankful its not a ruptured achiles and hopefully its a smaller tear to his ACL that he makes it back fully from, 27 isn't old hes worked under pardew so knows how to surpass adverse situations.

Get well soon Yan.

Going by the stats in the article I just posted in the Rom thread we'll stand a much better chance of holding on to the ball with Bolasie out.

I think your right. We don't have a Cahill attacking the ball or a Felli to aim at, so we need to ....dare I say it.... go back to tika taka football until we have the right players in.

I think your right. We don't have a Cahill attacking the ball or a Felli to aim at, so we need to ....dare I say it.... go back to tika taka football until we have the right players in.

Why does it have to be one extreme or the other?

What we need is to mix play up and play to Lukakus strengths more