IGNORED

Yannick Bolasie

I've said it before I like him, sure it's a lot of dough but who isn't these days. I'm started to get excited about this team under koeman we will dog everybody.

me too finn, i think we've added a lot of quality and depth, gonna be a great season. not to mention i love ronny as a manager, i think we might surprise some people this year.

I'm no mega fan but the crossing thing...no end product and that...I'm sure I remember watching him and thinking if nothing else this lad can cross a ball..very dangerously..or am I thinking of another palace player?

Puncheon on his day maybe. Best I've seen of Bolasie was a short stint behind being a menace. I don't think he's a bad player just not an upgrade on what we have. If we're getting a squad player i would have preferred Brady. Although for the money Moshiri is spending and try for Navas or Lallana.

BOLASIE STILL AT PALACE

Yannick Bolasie is still awaiting permission from Crystal Palace to travel to Merseyside to tie up his move to Everton, according to Sky sources.

The fee for the 27-year-old - which could rise to £30m - has been agreed between the two Premier League clubs.

However, the DR Congo international is yet to travel to Goodison Park and is expected to train with Palace today.

Providing he passes a medical and agrees personal terms, Bolasie will become the most-expensive signing in Everton’s 138-year history.

Wonder why they wont give him permission to come up. Doesn't make any sense to agree a fee with us then refuse to let him come up?

It is probably to do with the Benteke deal. They want to make sure they have him before letting Bolasie come to Everton. Same as Stones to City, we wouldn't have let him go if we knew we couldn't get a CB in straight away.

Looks like this is happening, and while I don't mind the player I can't say I'm happy about this deal. 30m. Ugh.

Why wouldn't we just be in for the Lyon winger? One third of the price, perhaps a bit more of a risk in terms of quality but doesn't seem far off from Bolasie to be honest.