IGNORED

Yannick Bolasie

I don't get this, no end result thing.

He could have had four assists easily already.

He puts in dangerous balls all the time.

It's been the forwards that haven't been finishing so far.

i'm with you shukes all his crosses were either to a man in the box or in the box in which case barkley/lukaku/mirallas should have been nearby to poach. i think they are all so surprised someone is actually slinging them in there cause previously it was just baines (coleman can't cross to save his life).

He's quickly becoming one of my favorites. His work rate and hustle is top notch. When he gets the ball on the wing I get excited because I know something is going to happen. Either a direct cross to the box or he's going to take defenders on and bumrush the box. I can see why koeman rated him, with his size and ability he's a fullbacks nightmare.

His knock and burst of pace is. Kanchelskis as I've said would be worth way over £60m in this market and pisses all over robben and Ribery

I feel different players, Bolasie more unpredictable and probably less consistant.

Him and Gerry playing together certainly gives us danger on both sides and allows space in the middle, I hope Ronald plays both of them more often.

What I liked about him is that the opposition had two men on him out on the wing, one tackling, one waiting to pick up the pieces. This meant one less in the penalty area.

This was what they did with andrei kanchelskis. His pace was such that one approached and the other tried to get to his knock. Bolassie has more dribbling skill.... kanchelskis was just am absolute animal who had one of the best shots with either foot you will see.

Seems they have a great friendship. Wonder how much is down to RK changing the setup in the team to encourage the unit rather than the individual, and how much is down to these guys being mates

Either way, I'm slowly being won over. He's providing some actual link up play and service for the striker and, even though he's still too inconsistent from what I've seen, he's always trying so I'm a little more forgiving

Nice to see the lads getting on, bodes well.

I'd like to think no Everton player would claim a goal that wasn't his, infact if he did, I'd put it in the same league as a dive.Don't think Lukaku is that kind of player.Yet Bolasie looks the laid back kinda guy who wouldn't get stressed about it.Love the smile on his face.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another assist for the big man, albeit rom had a lot to do. That's 3 in total now for Bolasi this term.

I think he's been a great signing. In contrast, Del and Mirallas don't seem like they fancy starting matches. Bolasie isn't perfect, but he generally always causes problems for the opposition. I think he'll score his first goal soon.

I love this guy. Fast becoming my favorite player. He works his ass off out there the only forward player who tracks back and defends a good amount and he's always a threat in attack. Great crossing ability too.

Just need a better ACM to link with and get mirallas or Gerry on their game and I think we'd see another level of him. As is right now it's basically him and rom in attack.