Sign in to follow this  
duncanmckenzieismagic

Yannick Bolasie

Should have been subbed after about 30 minutes. Doesn't follow the play at all. Offered nothing defensively and fucked up nearly every time he had the ball at his feet. Wouldn't be surprised if he had a prematch spliff on that showing, miles behind the play and no work ethic. He's turned it up from frustrating to infuriating! 

49 minutes ago, Paddock said:

He’s had a horrendous injury. I’ll reserve judgement until next season.

I have a little chuckle when this pearl is thrown out there. He wasn't good enough before we signed him, he wasn't good when we signed him, and he's not good enough now.

He's just not a good player, injury or not. I'll give him that he still could be rusty, but what he shows is that he just doesn't have the ability or quality. The lad thinks he has ability in bucket loads, bless him, and he has a go at displaying it. However, he doesn't have it, which is why, 9 times out of 10, he ends up looking like a dick head.

I honestly think he'd manage to run into something even if he was on an empty football pitch because he's that brainless.

3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I have a little chuckle when this pearl is thrown out there. He wasn't good enough before we signed him, he wasn't good when we signed him, and he's not good enough now.

He's just not a good player, injury or not. I'll give him that he still could be rusty, but what he shows is that he just doesn't have the ability or quality. The lad thinks he has ability in bucket loads, bless him, and he has a go at displaying it. However, he doesn't have it, which is why, 9 times out of 10, he ends up looking like a dick head.

I honestly think he'd manage to run into something even if he was on an empty football pitch because he's that brainless.

Don’t rate him then mate? 

On 07/04/2018 at 16:01, Romey 1878 said:

Still can’t get my head round the fact we paid actual money for this clown. 

Such a poor footballer. 

I remember getting a load of stick (you too probably) for calling him a MOTD player. 

Seems like a lovely fella, clearly has ability and tricks, but for some reason can’t put it all together for more than 5 Minutes at a time/game. 

4 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Utter, utter wank. Still cannot believe we signed him. 

I agree with that except the wank part. He’s garbage but he has a good attitude and clearly pours himself into most matches. He just lacks the coordination to be good at football.

1 hour ago, nyblue23 said:

I agree with that except the wank part. He’s garbage but he has a good attitude and clearly pours himself into most matches. He just lacks the coordination to be good at football.

So you don’t agree that he’s a bit shit but then go on to say he’s a bit shit :lol: 

A good attitude and being a decent fella doesn’t have any bearing on how wank he is, his ability does. Sadly, his ability is wank. 

5 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

So you don’t agree that he’s a bit shit but then go on to say he’s a bit shit :lol: 

A good attitude and being a decent fella doesn’t have any bearing on how wank he is, his ability does. Sadly, his ability is wank. 

Guess I just think of a wank as being something of a character flaw. Maybe lost in translation. His ability is definitely not good enough.

16:10

FENERBACHE KEEN ON BOLASIE

Fenerbahce are interested in signing Everton winger Yannick Bolasie, SSN understands.

The Turkish side finished second in the Super Lig last season, and are looking to strengthen their squad before they enter the Champions League qualifying rounds.

Bolasie has been at Everton for two years after joining the club from Crystal Palace for close to £30m.

4 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

They're saying we're looking for £15m for him :lol: 

If Brands managed that then I'd be convinced the man is a genius.

I think long term he and Silva will prove to be 

6 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Bidding war! :lol: 

Who would have thought eh!!  😂Apparently Boro are willing to pay his current wages £80k so seem favourites and are apparently keen on Besic as well 

Hopefully offload both in one fell swoop not sure if Yannick will drop to the Championship though?

I was always a fan if Bolasie, going back years when he stood out for Palace against us.

Made up when he joined, and thought he did alright in the beginning but he showed next to nothing when he came back from injury.

I think he can do a job in the Premiership if used in the right way. But, I also think a drop to Boro will do him good.

1 hour ago, Newty82 said:

I was always a fan if Bolasie, going back years when he stood out for Palace against us.

Made up when he joined, and thought he did alright in the beginning but he showed next to nothing when he came back from injury.

I think he can do a job in the Premiership if used in the right way. But, I also think a drop to Boro will do him good.

I was the same but that injury seriously took it out of him 

Probably will do tbh he's in his last few years considering his position and post injury troubles so he'll likely follow the £ 

On 08/08/2018 at 03:47, Romey 1878 said:

SSN saying Boro are in discussions with us over both a permanent move for Bolasie and a loan with a view to a permanent deal.

Is the deadline past for Football League clubs or is the August 9 deadline only restricted to PL clubs?