IGNORED

Yannick Bolasie

What I was saying, which I've said lots of times before, is having four wingers gives you the option to change things. He won't start every game, but neither will the other three.

Yes I know. We all know that having more options is a good thing. That doesn't need explaining to anyone.

I guess not long ago you spent £20, £25, £30 mill on a dead certain starter rather than an alternative option. Sign of the times.

I think he is a top player and is a game changer, the crowd will love him. I think what your buying is a match winner. I think Gerry will be now a striker alongside rom and a other. Mirrallas boliase and I think we may get another winger/forward to give us options. Kev, Lennon for the right bolaise and maybe the lad from Lyon for the left

I think Newtys point is an obvious one, even in this market. I've got no issue with Bolasie, and if this goes through I'll pull for him of course. But at 25m-30m we should be getting more consistent class than he's showed.

You'd be paying a damn sight more than that for proven consistency though

Unless you unearth gems like Payet Mahrez etc it's very unlikely we'd

A. Very unlikely we'd be able to throw £50/60m around on one player

B. They would even come here in the first place

Edited by EFC-Paul

SSN saying he's had his medical, personal terms agreed and the fee will be £22.5m.

Just waiting for the two clubs to decide when the deal is announced apparently.

Yeah. When figures of £30mill have been touted, suddenly £22.5mill sounds a bargain. Even though it isn't!!!

Reverse psychology at its best!!!

For that money he is surely a starter each week.

Ill be honest im his biggest fan and i hope im wrong about him. I don't think he's any better than what we have and i dont think he is worth the money.

He's Powerful, Quick and Direct but very inconsistent and his goal scoring record is terrible. He seems like a bigger version of Lennon.