IGNORED

Muhamed Besic

Louis

he played tonight fantastic game :-)

bale is stopped :-D

two great moves ;-)

besic took the ball and fast furious in 3 sec:

besic faster than bale:

There was an article saying he out paced Bale. Bale was a yard behind when the ball was first played. He also wasn't running in a straight line like Besic. However he did seem near enough match him for pace. Very impressive.

Second video mate

Yeh, I've seen that Matt. Still don't think he outpaced Bale or that he's faster. Matched him for pace in this occasion yes.

If he matched him on that occassion then as far as i'm concerned he is extremely fast. Its not like Bale wasn't running flat out - he was. Besic was able to keep up to the extent that he was able to stay with him and although Bale was slightly quicker Besic was able to get a good tackle in. Not many players could do that to say the least.

Yeh, I've seen that Matt. Still don't think he outpaced Bale or that he's faster. Matched him for pace in this occasion yes.

Fair enough, only brought your attention to is since you said you had read an article, wasn't sure if you had seen the video or not :)

If he matched him on that occassion then as far as i'm concerned he is extremely fast. Its not like Bale wasn't running flat out - he was. Besic was able to keep up to the extent that he was able to stay with him and although Bale was slightly quicker Besic was able to get a good tackle in. Not many players could do that to say the least.

It was a great tackle, especially at the pace he had to make it at.

• 4 weeks later...

Now is your chance to shine lad; don't let us down. I am confident that Mo will do well; after 5-6 consective games, I am confident that he will be an integral part of our starting eleven.

Ye really looking forward to seeing him strong a few games together. He always impresses in cameos.

• 4 weeks later...