IGNORED

Muhamed Besic

Louis

Fuck me, everyone squirted over Barry when he first signed... Oh I hope he stays on with us. Get him on a perminant, he's still brilliant. Been poor since he came back and that's it..... Our fans our so fucking fickle, in fact I don't think it's our fans in general, it's just stupid forums.

Barry deserves all the criticism he's getting!! he's been absolutely crap of late. This has nothing to do with what people thought of him at the start of the season. Players form goes up and down and when they're playing shite it's not fickle to say so. Even if you did big them up 4 months ago.

Barry deserves all the criticism he's getting!! he's been absolutely crap of late. This has nothing to do with what people thought of him at the start of the season. Players form goes up and down and when they're playing shite it's not fickle to say so. Even if you did big them up 4 months ago.

Totally agree but my hang up is the fact he comes back on splurging out he has always said he didn't want Barry. I'm here to prove he didn't.

Any day Mr hafnia. Enjoy your shopping. Ps, please give some money to the tramp on bold street. He has a boxer dog with him and poor little fella looks like he just wants to end it all. I do t mind homeless people being homeless but don't make the dog sit out with ya all day aswell. The fucking poor thing doesn't have a choice in the matter.

Edited by Brett Angel

I'm still chuckling at the use of the word "length", it's up there with "helmet" as impressive phallic descriptions that are used in normal chit chat.

Turns me into finbar Saunders.

When Hamilton won the world championship Nicole kissed Lewis right on the helmet whilst everyone applauded. I seen that posted, made me laugh.

Oh really? How's that then? What bit about saying he was being sarcastic (which he was as proven in the other thread) is classed as arse licking?

You justt are, you always come down on the mod/admins side. Romeys a big lad he doesn't need you to stick up for him.

You are defo a chuff licker when the mood takes you.

Like I say, don't take offence I'm only pointing out what I see I'm not having a pop, we need chuffers like you to smirk at.

You justt are, you always come down on the mod/admins side. Romeys a big lad he doesn't need you to stick up for him.You are defo a chuff licker when the mood takes you.Like I say, don't take offence I'm only pointing out what I see I'm not having a pop, we need chuffers like you to smirk at.

Newty is the Phil Neville of TT. The teachers pet of TT high school. He'd blow you up for having a smoke in the bike sheds. The type of guy that polishes helmets for a living :D

You justt are, you always come down on the mod/admins side. Romeys a big lad he doesn't need you to stick up for him.

You are defo a chuff licker when the mood takes you.

Like I say, don't take offence I'm only pointing out what I see I'm not having a pop, we need chuffers like you to smirk at.

I don't know whether to laugh or be fucked off? I've read some shite on this forum...but this is the ultimate gob shite post.

You brown nose/arse lick/suck dick because you think you can gain something. Tell me, oh smart arse, what have I got to gain on a bloody forum full of people who I dont know, who have no influence on my life, who can reward me in no way what so ever??? Why would I arse lick here? It makes no sense. It's total bollocks.

Just what do I gain from being up a mods arse? Who are the mods? MikeO, Rom, Matt??? I think at various points I've disagreed with all of them.

It's such a stupid statement to make with no substance to it at all.

Most stuff I write is daft light hearted humour (Except obvious spats). I don't expect everyone to understand that when they read it, but that's not up to me.

well I think I answered my own question...laugh of be fucked off? Dummy well and truly spat out!!!

By the way...MikeO, Matt, Rom...Top guys. Love you all. You do a top job on this forum. (Any chance of that promotion and pay rise? And car? And 6 month holiday?)

Newty is the Phil Neville of TT. The teachers pet of TT high school. He'd blow you up for having a smoke in the bike sheds. The type of guy that polishes helmets for a living :D

Of course I am. Yep. Because that's why I come on TT. Not to keep up on team news, not to share views on team and club affairs, not to share the glory of wins and the bitterness of defeat...no, I come on TT after a hard days work, in my limited family man spare time...quite simply to somehow (and I don't know how on a public forum) 'snitch' on people and suck up to people i dont know.

What a fuckin joke.

Not sure what you did Newty but gotta admit I laughed through pretty much all of that haha.

Sorry I shouldn't have, and not saying I agree but the way the pack jumped on then was pretty entertaining.

We got some devilish posters on here today haha

Do me do me!

I'll do you...right up the shitter...With my tongue!!! (Think I've just been a bit sick in my mouth!)

Nah, it was a funny load of posts from Brett. Cracks me up. Read back a bit, naff all to do with me really.

I don't know whether to laugh or be fucked off? I've read some shite on this forum...but this is the ultimate gob shite post.

You brown nose/arse lick/suck dick because you think you can gain something. Tell me, oh smart arse, what have I got to gain on a bloody forum full of people who I dont know, who have no influence on my life, who can reward me in no way what so ever??? Why would I arse lick here? It makes no sense. It's total bollocks.

Just what do I gain from being up a mods arse? Who are the mods? MikeO, Rom, Matt??? I think at various points I've disagreed with all of them.

Most stuff I write is daft light hearted humour (Except obvious spats). I don't expect everyone to understand that when they read it, but that's not up to me.

well I think I answered my own question...laugh of be fucked off? Dummy well and truly spat out!!!

By the way...MikeO, Matt, Rom...Top guys. Love you all. You do a top job on this forum. (Any chance of that promotion and pay rise? And car? And 6 month holiday?)

Ohhhh you bit, you proper bit. I never even had to get out first gear.

Wipe the froth of the keyboard old son you're making a mess!

Jeez louise, cool your jets it was only a little poke of fun at you :D

I'll do you...right up the shitter...With my tongue!!! (Think I've just been a bit sick in my mouth!)

Nah, it was a funny load of posts from Brett. Cracks me up. Read back a bit, naff all to do with me really.

Now you're brown nosing Brett :rofl: Edited by Paddock

Of course I am. Yep. Because that's why I come on TT. Not to keep up on team news, not to share views on team and club affairs, not to share the glory of wins and the bitterness of defeat...no, I come on TT after a hard days work, in my limited family man spare time...quite simply to somehow (and I don't know how on a public forum) 'snitch' on people and suck up to people i dont know.

What a fuckin joke.

Not sure what you did Newty but gotta admit I laughed through pretty much all of that haha.

Sorry I shouldn't have, and not saying I agree but the way the pack jumped on then was pretty entertaining.

We got some devilish posters on here today haha

Do me do me!

Newty just got caught on the biggest hook ever. He is currently being transported to market with a face like smacked kipper :P

I like Barry, think he can still do a job. Anyone who can't see he's not even 75% fit must be blind.

He hasn't been great this season but has anyone? The who side in generl has been utter dog shit sammich.

Barrys tiurn this week while some still give Martinez or Barkleya walkover, Lukaku has had his turn it'll be Coleman soon I reckon cos he's been turd for weeks then after him someone else.

Football fans post a lot out of anger, frustration and talk from the heart instead of the head (myself included) if we win 5 on the bounce everyone will be saying everyones boss again.

Roller coaster of a season this year. There'll be more downs than up though that's a given.

Spot on Paddock. Players cant have a couple of average games in a row these days without them being shit and having their head called for!

Ohhhh you bit, you proper bit. I never even had to get out first gear.

Wipe the froth of the keyboard old son you're making a mess!

Jeez louise, cool your jets it was only a little poke of fun at you :D

No way!!! I have just been proper done?

Oh my word....how embarrassing!!! That's funny that.

That's me all over that. Bastard.