IGNORED

Muhamed Besic

Louis

If McCarthy and Barry both walk back into the side and he's dropped I will go ape shit. He's earned his spot.

If Mirallas is injured I'd like to see us get all 3 in - the system looks poor at the mo so I'd like to see the Martinez 3 at the back and get Baines and Coleman back in as an attacking force.

.....................Howard........................

........Stones......Jags.....Barry............

Coleman................................Baines

.........McCarthy...Barkley...Besic.......

..................Naismith...Lukaku...........

If we're going to keep playing through the centre backs at least have players comfortable on the ball there (Stones/Barry).

If Mirallas is injured I'd like to see us get all 3 in - the system looks poor at the mo so I'd like to see the Martinez 3 at the back and get Baines and Coleman back in as an attacking force.

.....................Howard........................

........Stones......Jags.....Barry............

Coleman................................Baines

.........McCarthy...Barkley...Besic.......

..................Naismith...Lukaku...........

If we're going to keep playing through the centre backs at least have players comfortable on the ball there (Stones/Barry).

I'd go with that but I'd consider giving Eto'o and Kone the nod together as I think they would work very well together and give Lukaku a few run outs off the bench in the second half

I'd go with that but I'd consider giving Eto'o and Kone the nod together as I think they would work very well together and give Lukaku a few run outs off the bench in the second half

Agreed, he's had enough starts now and it's time to let the other two have a crack.

I like nais in the number 10 role, or could try ego there. Ross has so much more option in front of him from deep.

He's playing at a completely different pace to everyone else in the side. He's always looking to receive the ball and move it on - quickly. You don't see him jockeying players.... He's straight in and wants the ball back. The lack of urgency from the rest of the team atm is shocking!

Don't agree, he doesnt try moving it on quickly. He is very one two's with a yard between them. Very nothing passes but he, in my eyes is there to ball win, that's all. We have Barkley, Barry and mcarthy to pass the ball.

Don't agree, he doesnt try moving it on quickly. He is very one two's with a yard between them. Very nothing passes but he, in my eyes is there to ball win, that's all. We have Barkley, Barry and mcarthy to pass the ball.

He moves the ball a lot quicker than our other central midfielders. He doesn't dawdle on the ball like say Barkley, Osman, Barry & McCarthy. He's always looking to keep the ball moving and he's a better passer than you're giving him credit for.

Pass completion 88%

Average pass distance 20m - hardly a yard!

Edited by MC11

He moves the ball a lot quicker than our other central midfielders. He doesn't dawdle on the ball like say Barkley, Osman, Barry & McCarthy. He's always looking to keep the ball moving and he's a better passer than you're giving him credit for.

Pass completion 88%

Average pass distance 20m - hardly a yard!

From day one. Very fast feet, similar to Ossie at his best in that respect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQp7uCtaPnQ#t