IGNORED

Muhamed Besic

Louis

Apparently, they still owe money to Hamburg for him and the move can't be completed until they've sorted that.

I remember the Kanchelskis transfer, recall United and Donetsk squabbling over sell on etc, I was sick over that, wanted him to sign so much. Still to date he was the transfer that got me the most excited. Loved him.

Hi guys,

First of all, yes I'm a LFC fan but didn't come here for a quarrel!! I don't mind Everton, no hatred towards them.Anyway, I'm more bothered about Besic topic.I'm a bosnian too so I must say that if he comes( hopefully) u would be signing a talent..yes he plays for a shit league but he was voted best player in Hungary, had Messi in his pocket for most of game n worst comes worst he only cost £4mil, so I hope he comes to England.. More Bosnians the better :D

Keep me updated please..talksport said u already signed him..i hate that

Thanks for the info :) Feel free to stick around, but expect some friendly banter if you do ;)

Cheers guys..what's happening with Lukaku anyway? I think you need another top striker to compete for top 4..but ur so close. Just don't want Man utd there

How long have you got?

If you have a few hours of your life that you dont mind wasting there is a rather large thread in the transfer section and for the love of God dont mention his name in any other topic! :D

Edited by Bailey

Muhamed Besic has been spotted in Austria training camp and one if the lads posted a pic of him n Martinez and Martinez told him he WILL sign tomorrow and has already passed a medical.. We'll just hav to wait n see :))

None of the players who went to the WC are out there so I'm calling bullshit on that.

I'm not on Twitter, are you saying you can see where he is if you 're signed up to it and following someone? Or is this tongue in cheek .

Please excuse my ignorance

As part of your profile you can add your location, don't think GPS comes into it; my location is currently "Number eleven" but I could change it to whatever I want.

But if it's a genuine Twitter account why would he put "Liverpool" if he wasn't there? So could possibly be something in it.

Ah, see it now. Sorry for the ignorance but twitter is not something I frequent. Is it a real account? Smacks of s kopite on a wind up to me

Doesnt have the "tick" indicating its a confirmed account, but I doubt many kopites are fluent in Hungarian and Serbian :D

It was mentioned briefly and indirectly a few posts ago but IMO this speculation is crazy. This deal is done, has been for awhile and Besic is simply on holiday. Signing will be completed when he finishes his break, period. Let's move on to the next signing.

Surely if it was done he would be told to break his holiday and sign on the dotted line. They went out in the group stages so it's not like he's just got back from Brazil. Plenty of players left later than him and have had their signings announced