IGNORED

Muhamed Besic

Louis

at what point does it mention that it will be completed in another '48 hours'? Or are you referring to one poster's comment claiming it will be?

Probably aimed at the fact that 48 hours seems to be the Everton time line at the moment? Or apparently so!

Can you read you cretin.

Let me look: c-r-e-t-i-n. Yup, I can read a font-size of 10.

I assume your comment was an eye test. If instead you were being obnoxious, please ignore my response and consider for a moment that the world might be a little better if we didn't throw insults around so liberally.

Wonder why the club is so silent over this. He can't be thrilled with the way he's being kept under wraps and it's all so cloak and dagger. I'd be surprised if they were keeping him to unveil the new kit tbh, don't get me wrong I'm delighted he's (supposedly) signed but he's a 4 mil signing from the Hungarian league not exactly a major coup to try and keep under wraps to unveil a new kit :/

I wasn't meaning the new kit btw!

No I know you wasn't sorry I probably never explained myself very well. There 's whispers going round he's being kept under wraps to unveil the new away kit along with other new signings.

Edited by Paddock

Wonder why the club is so silent over this. He can't be thrilled with the way he's being kept under wraps and it's all so cloak and dagger. I'd be surprised if they were keeping him to unveil the new kit tbh, don't get me wrong I'm delighted he's (supposedly) signed but he's a 4 mil signing from the Hungarian league not exactly a major coup to try and keep under wraps to unveil a new kit :/

I can't see any reason why it should be rushed just to appease a few grumbling fans there's 38 ish days of the window left and they are off to Thailand it's not really a great window of opportunity to hold a press conference and all the other PR malarkey it will most likely get sorted when the lads are back maybe along with a few other new faces?

Why would he be bothered about it!? He's a young lad who's quite likely had a substantial pay rise and a massive leap in league and club quality i'm sure he's more than happy!

I can't see any reason why it should be rushed just to appease a few grumbling fans there's 38 ish days of the window left and they are off to Thailand it's not really a great window of opportunity to hold a press conference and all the other PR malarkey it will most likely get sorted when the lads are back maybe along with a few other new faces?

Why would he be bothered about it!? He's a young lad who's quite likely had a substantial pay rise and a massive leap in league and club quality i'm sure he's more than happy!

I didn't say it should be rushed, but if He's travelling with the side and wearing our gear it's quite clear he's signed.

It has nothing to do with how much he is being paid either it's just nice to feel wanted. Any player that signs gets photo shots, interviewed and unveiled and talked up. It endears them to the fans and lets the player know he means something and gives them a feel of what the club and fans are like. Why should he be any different.

I'm also not particularly bothered if they unveil him now or next week I was just saying it's been strange that the club have been so silent on him . If he's walking out with the squad to go to Thailand why have the club not uttered a word?

Just seems a strange thing to do.