IGNORED

Muhamed Besic

Louis

Gibson cant cover McCarthy... he is too slow and not particularly mobile. McCarthy's game is all about energy and his role needs that energy.

Most definitely this. Gibson for Barry, Besic for Mcarthey. Gibson or Barry cannot replace Mcartheys engine this lad can and thats the plan imo.

I think a lot of people are going to be pleasantly surprised with Besic come the end of the season. By that time I think our fans will be seeing him as a bargain.

I said similar things about McCarthy last summer when there was a lot of people worried about that signing. And Besic is costing us a lot less and he'll have more of a a chance to grow into the side because of Barry, whereas McCarthy was going to be thrown in at the deep end.

I've been as worried (or whatever) and frustrated as most but I feel confident his will work out very well for us. Besic and McCarthy will be a cracking partnership once it gets it's chance. It'll be the superglue that keeps everything else working.

I think a lot of people are going to be pleasantly surprised with Besic come the end of the season. By that time I think our fans will be seeing him as a bargain.

I said similar things about McCarthy last summer when there was a lot of people worried about that signing. And Besic is costing us a lot less and he'll have more of a a chance to grow into the side because of Barry, whereas McCarthy was going to be thrown in at the deep end.

I've been as worried (or whatever) and frustrated as most but I feel confident his will work out very well for us. Besic and McCarthy will be a cracking partnership once it gets it's chance. It'll be the superglue that keeps everything else working.

I have to admit I was crying like fuck over the Mcarthey signing, 14 million, 14 FUCKING MILLION I was shouting.

I can honestly say I'm delighted I was proved wrong. Thats always a win win for me like that. I moan over a player he succeeds the team benefit which pleases me no end, he flops I 'm right. I much prefer the former though.

I'll try harder.

Yes you will you naughty boy! 'Get him' or get out, yo' get me?!

Bit more strength added to the squad. Good to see. We know we need strength in depth. Very welcome signing.

(Liking his trainers too...anyone know what they are?)

Besic played rather well for Bosnia at this World Cup IMO. Granted his team didn't progress out of the group stage, but Besic had a team-high 91% pass completion over the course of the 3 games. He was second on his team with 3 tackles per game (average) and 2.3 interceptions per game (average). He also was tasked to man-mark Lionel Messi in the game vs Argentina. Though they lost to a Messi assist and a classic Messi goal, he performed more than admirably.

Great signing, seems a done deal with him going to Thailand to train with the squad.

Hahaha What are you rambling on about.

If you read I you'll see I said he won't de-thrown McCarthy or Barry. A squad player for now. We need a fucking striker not DM. I couldn't give two shites if you think it's a good transfer right now it doesn't arse me because the starting 11 is still no stronger.

That's my bad, I misread it. Oops, It was half 5 on a Thursday, I was thinking about going home. :)

read the above link i put from the team website its done. he's being unveiled next week, maybe with the 3rd kit.

It's the same as the original link, and nowhere does it say he has signed. And that's because he hasn't. We just expect the deal to have been completed by the time we return from Thailand and can introduce him as our player.

Edited by Romey 1878

now I rate him as the best player at the world cup!

Amazing signing!

Joking aside there is something about this lad that makes me feel he is going to be surprise a lot of people. Reminds me of the same lean and innocent look that Juninho had. Not saying he is comparable or even the same type but there is something about him that fills me with excitement.

now I rate him as the best player at the world cup!

Amazing signing!

Joking aside there is something about this lad that makes me feel he is going to be surprise a lot of people. Reminds me of the same lean and innocent look that Juninho had. Not saying he is comparable or even the same type but there is something about him that fills me with excitement.

haha! no but the boyish looks may have my missus finally giving the Blues some support! I always tell her she is allowed to find our players attractive, even I have a crush for Big Dunc still haha!

Keep it in your trousers Shukes :lol:.

M.Besic 21 years old.

In U21 bosnian he play MC, DMC, very good player, play with bouth legs, have great shoot, lionhearted :

left leg

right leg

He start in Hamburg, but have some attiitude problem with his coach, and he goes to Ferencvaros where he was one of the best player of league.

There he play same MC-DMC, but he can play in DC position too.

In WC he was one of the best player in bosnian national team(dmc position). He guarding Messi excelent, although Messi scored in that game.

Few games for national teams:

friendly against Mexico

against Ivory Coast

against Argentina

against Nigeria

Game against Argentina:

akv7o3.jpg

you got excelent player for england league.

Edited by MoBe