IGNORED

Moyes V Rooney

But Everton made him wat he was, Moyes tried his best with him we could all see tht, he didnt rush him but yet he says all thism i dont care wat you say hes a backstabber; and hes now done it twice, i cnt wait till he comes to Goodison...

41149[/snapback]

rooneys england career was the one that launched him because he was so young when he started playing with some of the top class players. <_<

I'm in agreement with Robbie, we nurtured Rooney but he had raw talent that any club could have guided him along with.

Going away with England and seeing the life he could be living made the greedy little f*cker want his payday.

41188[/snapback]

i cant blame him he has an expensive lass to keep :lol: she must be bonkers to bonk shrek :blink:

Edited by RobbieMac

I actually believe Rooney :o Not saying Im happy with it, but if what Rooney says should we not be pissed with Moyes, you dont do what he supposedly did to our best player.

To Craccer - you said we wouldnt be able to attract players if we hadnt gotten rid of Rooney, but isnt the draw of playing with the best English talent going to attract players. Also he could have helped us to get further up the league therefore bringing in more money for us than we will eventually receive by selling him?

It doesnt really matter hes gone, and the prick aint coming back.

He's making money and tasty stories are needed to make money. I believe Moyes done the right thing for Rooney all the time he was there, the fat twat got too big for his boots and thought he was bigger than the club, Moyes probably told him the truth and Rooney didnt like it.

He's a horrible, nasty, greedy little twit and this just adds more reasons fans to dispise the fat shit.

Cracca, how can you call yourself an evertonian? Further your career...I wouldnt leave Everton for all the money in the world if I played for them...ONCE A BLUE ALWAYS A BLUE.

I actually believe Rooney  :o   Not saying Im happy with it, but if what Rooney says should we not be pissed with Moyes, you dont do what he supposedly did to our best player.

41247[/snapback]

You really believe he was doing any of his own thinking? Jesus Christ wake up....DM is plainly an honourable man, Rooney was a puppet with a great talent for footie but a single figure IQ!

Since turd left i've had two ways of thinking:

1) Hope he does well for England (liability more like)! but on the other hand;

2) Hope he breaks a leg (or both) playing for Manure.

I now hope he breaks both legs whoever he plays for!

Ps, I haven't seen anyone mention about his parents house getting robbed and all his trophies getting knicked. CLASS. Lets just enjoy that for now.

Hold on, has he got even got any trophies? Probably only from his time at EFC!

Since turd left i've had two ways of thinking:

1) Hope he does well for England (liability more like)! but on the other hand;

2) Hope he breaks a leg (or both) playing for Manure.

I now hope he breaks both legs whoever he plays for!

Ps, I haven't seen anyone mention about his parents house getting robbed and all his trophies getting knicked. CLASS. Lets just enjoy that for now.

Hold on, has he got even got any trophies? Probably only from his time at EFC!

41269[/snapback]

I didnt even know that had happened :blink:

rooney is a thicko being handled by greedy pr men. theyre turnining him into tabloid trash for money.

if he had half a brain he wouldnt be used this way.

:D

41296[/snapback]

:angry: you dont stab your team your surpose to support in the back no matter what ;) this lads comments make us realise that he wanted out no matter what,and using david moyes as a scape goat does not wash with me,carnt see alex ferguson being as soft as davie ;) this lad wanted everything at once thought he would get it at untd :lol::lol: greedy turncoat <_<

“But when he realised I was getting so much of the limelight I felt he resented it.”

Does anybody believe that wayne rooney even knows what limelight means :blink: ,seriously its all bullshit the thick twit cant read or write,fuck him let him rott in manchester...........

Yeah, his England caps, a couple of England shirts, BBC young sports personality of the year trophy, and all his granny w*nk mags stolen. Poor lad.

ATB

Mac

41277[/snapback]

You'd think they could afford an alarm though prob wouldn't know how to arm it!

I actually believe Rooney  :o   Not saying Im happy with it, but if what Rooney says should we not be pissed with Moyes, you dont do what he supposedly did to our best player.

To Craccer - you said we wouldnt be able to attract players if we hadnt gotten rid of Rooney, but isnt the draw of playing with the best English talent going to attract players. Also he could have helped us to get further up the league therefore bringing in more money for us than we will eventually receive by selling him?

It doesnt really matter hes gone, and the prick aint coming back.

41247[/snapback]

yeh i agree with that but then also rooney being on the scene, kind of boosted a name a bit, even with him gona, we're the club that is responsible for makign such a great player, so surely theres player that think i'd go there, maybe they can help me inprove too

and to ian - i see you're point, but it's in best interests rooney leaving, was godo for him but also the club, he may come back one day you never know, but a player of his talent, it would have been wrong for him to stay at Everton, his sale helped us out, and he needs to whats best for him and his career