IGNORED

Ticket/Seating question...

SND

Hello,

Excited to have our family vacation (from the US) intersect w/ the Everton/Arsenal fixture. I'm ready to purchase tickets tmrw morning (got membership for everyone in the family, etc). But I've never been to Goodison Park and I'm trying to figure out what would be the best experience given that I'll be w/ the family (kids 11 and 13). I see there's a Family Enclosure, but it doesn't look like they're necessarily the best (non-season ticket holder) seats. So looking for any guidance you could provide on what may be the best seats (and experience) balancing the fact I'll be w/ my family. We're not scared of some language and "color" :) but also not wanting the environment to take away from the match.

Thanks!

Scott

Hello,

Excited to have our family vacation (from the US) intersect w/ the Everton/Arsenal fixture. I'm ready to purchase tickets tmrw morning (got membership for everyone in the family, etc). But I've never been to Goodison Park and I'm trying to figure out what would be the best experience given that I'll be w/ the family (kids 11 and 13). I see there's a Family Enclosure, but it doesn't look like they're necessarily the best (non-season ticket holder) seats. So looking for any guidance you could provide on what may be the best seats (and experience) balancing the fact I'll be w/ my family. We're not scared of some language and "color" :) but also not wanting the environment to take away from the match.

Thanks!

Scott

I believe the website also has a "view from seat" option where you can get a panorama view of the field from the seats in different areas (maybe you knew this).

http://www.evertonfc.com/seasontickets/viewfromyourseat

I'm jealous, have fun!

Edited by verreauxi

Hello,

Thanks!

Scott

Yer the main stand is probably best for a good view of the pitch for you all. The Upper Bullens is good as well if you can get decent seats. Just be careful when you buy them to check they are not restricted views there are a lot of them (especially in the upper bullens) and you could end up in front of a post. The Park End is the newest up to date stand in the ground so the views from there are all good but you'll be behind the goal so main stand/upper bullens would be my advice. Failing that, top balcony again you'll be side on and get to see the match with a good view (albeit with the gods)

Wherever you sit you'll be very welcome at the old lady and I hope you all have a great time. Remember Evertonians are born we're not manufactured!

I've been in the top balcony for years. The view is brilliant and certainly not as people say. I was in the Gwaldys before that and it's shits all over it for view.

I did the tour of Goodison a couple of months back and the lady taking us round pointed to the top balcony and said it's like watching subuteo. Absolute tripe and cemented that she'd never even been up their.

It's one of the more expensive stands when purchasing tickets. For good reason the view is brilliant.

Only been in the top balcony once and it was many years ago (Arsenal second game of the season, Arsenal's away kit was the one that looked like someone had been sick on it, we won 3-1, maybe early nineties). Sat in the front row and it was a decent view, don't think I'd want to be at the back though.

I'm gonna be in the UK in January and am planning on getting tickets to the City match on the 10th. Does someone know: do I have to sign up for something in order to be notified when tickets go on sale? Being a home match against City, it will sell out, and I want to make sure I get in there before it does.

I'm gonna be in the UK in January and am planning on getting tickets to the City match on the 10th. Does someone know: do I have to sign up for something in order to be notified when tickets go on sale? Being a home match against City, it will sell out, and I want to make sure I get in there before it does.

Same answer as I gave you last time you asked ;).

Tickets normally go on sale about a month or so prior to the game so keep an eye on here http://eticketing.evertonfc.com/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/productHome.aspx from the beginning of December. Game like City will sell out so you'll need to get in quite quickly, specially if you want to avoid the "restricted view" seats that are always the last to sell. More season tickets sold this year than previously as well so less seats available for occasional or long distance fans so keep on your toes.
You'll be able to buy them a few days earlier if you pay £20 to become a FOREVERTON overseas member but not sure if you'll be notified when they go on sale, you might still need to keep checking the ticket page.

Same answer as I gave you last time you asked ;).

You'll be able to buy them a few days earlier if you pay £20 to become a FOREVERTON overseas member but not sure if you'll be notified when they go on sale, you might still need to keep checking the ticket page.

http://eticketing.evertonfc.com/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/productMembership.aspx

No, I saw what you said last time. I guess I'm just not sure HOW quickly a match like that could sell out. Say I don't check the site for 6 hours the day they go on sale. Is it conceivable it could sell it then?

No, I saw what you said last time. I guess I'm just not sure HOW quickly a match like that could sell out. Say I don't check the site for 6 hours the day they go on sale. Is it conceivable it could sell it then?

No, you'll still have a few days window, and it'll give you details of when they go on sale a few days before they do. For example, currently for the Arsenal game the info is-

Tickets will go on sale to FOREVERTON members on Thursday 17th July at 8:00am. Those supporters wishing to purchase during this priority period can do so by purchasing aFOREVERTON membership at the same time. Tickets are limited to one per member.

Match tickets will go on general sale on Wednesday 23rd July at 8.00am.

To close this loop, I got four seats together in Main Stand (section 1 - row CC) on the aisle closest to the middle. One obstructed seat out of the four. Very excited - thanks again for the guidance!

Great news!! Enjoy the game. Hopefully the boys will put a shift in and you'll get to see the old lady rocking to her foundations ;)

To close this loop, I got four seats together in Main Stand (section 1 - row CC) on the aisle closest to the middle. One obstructed seat out of the four. Very excited - thanks again for the guidance!

Often the "obstructed view" seats are borderline, had one for the City game last season and was barely aware of it. Hope you have a great trip (and the right result).