IGNORED

Chris Smalling

According to Sports Tonight Live (a freeview Sports channel)

"Chris Smalling could be making a surprise move to Everton"

They followed it up with a response to someone: "We are just told that he will be leaving Manchester United & Everton interested, no doubt other clubs will come in at some point"

I'd have him if he was cheap enough and he didn 't want stupid wages. Think he would be ok as a squad player. Never a first nme on the sheet but he could stand in no probs and he 's played in some big games so comes with plenty of experience. People had that "oh fuck" feeling with Gibson and Howard look how that turned out.

I'd have him if he was cheap enough and he didn 't want stupid wages. Think he would be ok as a squad player. Never a first nme on the sheet but he could stand in no probs and he 's played in some big games so comes with plenty of experience. People had that "oh fuck" feeling with Gibson and Howard look how that turned out.

Paddock he's terrible

He should've stuck to Sunday League. It's where he belongs.

Paddock he's terrible

I'm not saying he's a world beater mate but cheap enough and on reasonable wages he would be ok to bulk the squad out. He's played champions league footy, England international... As I say not as a starter but would most definitely do as a squad player imo

He should've stuck to Sunday League. It's where he belongs.

Bit harsh Romney mate. He's not that bad lol

I'm not saying he's a world beater mate but cheap enough and on reasonable wages he would be ok to bulk the squad out. He's played champions league footy, England international... As I say not as a starter but would most definitely do as a squad player imo

Bit harsh Romney mate. He's not that bad lol

He really is that bad.

Cheap enough? How much do you reckon he'll go for? Anything over £2million is too expensive for this sack of shit.

He really is that bad.

Cheap enough? How much do you reckon he'll go for? Anything over £2million is too expensive for this sack of shit.

I have no idea how long he has on his contract, but he's only 25 can play centre back or right back and as I keep mentioning, comes with a wealth of experience so for 4-5 million (cheap as chips for a prem footballer these days) I think he would do a job for us. Each to their own I suppose but if he was available around that price with him being able to cover 2 positions and given his age I wouldn't be too disappointed.

I have no idea how long he has on his contract, but he's only 25 can play centre back or right back and as I keep mentioning, comes with a wealth of experience so for 4-5 million (cheap as chips for a prem footballer these days) I think he would do a job for us. Each to their own I suppose but if he was available around that price with him being able to cover 2 positions and given his age I wouldn't be too disappointed.

Hardly a wealth of experience:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Smalling

Honestly have no idea how he is a professional footballer to be honest. There are moments of exceptional play, but I'm capable of that from time to time!

Hardly a wealth of experience:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Smalling

Honestly have no idea how he is a professional footballer to be honest. There are moments of exceptional play, but I'm capable of that from time to time!

More experience playing in Europe than all of our squad put together to be fair. But it's each to their own. As I've already said, I wouldn't piss myself with excitement if he came but I think he would be a decent (note I said decent) addition. He's also English .

More experience playing in Europe than all of our squad put together to be fair. But it's each to their own. As I've already said, I wouldn't piss myself with excitement if he came but I think he would be a decent (note I said decent) addition. He's also English .

25 games in Europe over 4 years? Not really. And who cares if he's English? I've never understood that argument. Going on his appearances for England, that seems more of an insult than praise...

I get your point though, I'd just rather be spending the money (will be 5m+ easily because some numpty will pay it; Newcastle, Sunderland for example) on players who can cover a couple of positions and play football

25 games in Europe over 4 years? Not really. And who cares if he's English? I've never understood that argument. Going on his appearances for England, that seems more of an insult than praise...

I get your point though, I'd just rather be spending the money (will be 5m+ easily because some numpty will pay it; Newcastle, Sunderland for example) on players who can cover a couple of positions and play football

I'm not really arsed about players being English either I just meant he'll help towards us meeting our home grown players with UEFA . I know we easily meet it now but in 3 seasons or so who knows.

I doubt any of it's relevant anyway because it's almost a given he wont sign :)

I would prefer us getting snapping to Cleveley. The people skating him have obviously not watched him properly and only made there judgment whilst he was under moyes. He doesn't lose a header and reads the game really well.

I don't get all the hate either. He's not exactly the best defender out there but I think he's a half decent player who could do a job for us. Still, everyone has and is entitled to an opinion.

Let's see does it happen.

As usual the same old shit gets written on here

Time and time again about certain players.

We had it with fellaini Howard Gibson cleverly etc etc.

Different when you don't rate a player we're linked with though I would imagine? Not shit then I'm sure.