IGNORED

Predict our result - 2014/2015 season

Cornish Steve

For the away games I can do that but when we're at home and I'm there it's hard to leave it until the side is announced :(.

Don't get me started on the wi fi again, I'll be fucked if I don't do mine before I leave for the game so probably best if Steve is allowed to change his as well or nobody does. Seems harsh to me that he should be punished because he runs it. He should have a fair crack of the whip like everyone else.

Don't get me started on the wi fi again, I'll be fucked if I don't do mine before I leave for the game so probably best if Steve is allowed to change his as well or nobody does. Seems harsh to me that he should be punished because he runs it. He should have a fair crack of the whip like everyone else.

Hey, I'm allowed to! It's not harsh. It's my choice. When you run a competition, you should hold yourself to a different standard, that's all. But not everyone agrees with that sentiment, so many next time I'll make a change too. :)

Hey, I'm allowed to! It's not harsh. It's my choice. When you run a competition, you should hold yourself to a different standard, that's all. But not everyone agrees with that sentiment, so many next time I'll make a change too. :)

Fair enough Steve, it's your competition and you run it as you see fit mate.

For the record (and what it's worth) I think it's perfectly acceptable for you to have the same rules as everyone else.

Who wouldn't.