Sign in to follow this  
Cornish Steve

Predict our result - 2014/2015 season

Everton 3 - 0 Palace

Mirallas

Lets see if I can get some points this time. I wont be around for a few games. so I need to bank a few. :)

I'll add a guess for you if you want mate? For the games where you don't post I mean

Of course. I was already thinking of assuming Rube's prediction is the average of everyone else's. If you're willing to make a prediction on his behalf, even better.

thats a good idea too, he'd end up with some points for when he gets back!

But who wants that? Let me implement my evil plan for result prediction domination. Mmmmwahahahahahahaaaaaa :ph34r:

A disappointing week, and no one predicted correctly the outcome of this game. Nonetheless, five people managed to get 4 points: doc_bump, Howardshands, MikeO, TonkaRoost, and yours truly. For the month of September, MiguelCotto, MikeO, Paddock, and myself are tied. For the season, mogsy remains in the lead. If only he'd made a prediction in every game, AidanLewis could be in the lead (points per prediction). Hopefully, the colour scheme makes clear where everyone's points come from.

September21_zps56ea9f62.jpg

Looking good for me then because I only started predicting this month. I predict I'll be the top of the table come the end of the season. How many points do I get for that prediction? :P

Looking good for me then because I only started predicting this month. I predict I'll be the top of the table come the end of the season. How many points do I get for that prediction? :P

More than Everton did today.

AidanLewis has predicted only one game. Truth is that, based on points per prediction, you're consistently scoring more points than the rest of us. But we'll see by the end of the season!

Rubes - we haven't forgotten you. You, courtesy of Matt, were the only one to predict a goal from Jags. Way to go!

Check out your score in the colour-coded table below. The winner this week, having predicted a 1-1 result, is Peter H. This was the final game in September, and modesty prevents me from revealing the winner for this month - ahem. Mogsy has extended his lead for the season as a whole - like a cyclist breaking away from the pack. AidenLewis, mogsy, and Toffee_in_LA each average 3 or more points per prediction. Well done, everyone.

September27_zpsba55de2f.jpg

Not that it makes a difference Steve but I actually said Everton would win 2-0 and Mirallas would score!!! You must have been so fixated with my first prediction you didn't even check lol