IGNORED

Predict our result - 2014/2015 season

Cornish Steve

Everton 3 - 0 Palace

Mirallas

Lets see if I can get some points this time. I wont be around for a few games. so I need to bank a few. :)

I'll add a guess for you if you want mate? For the games where you don't post I mean

Edited by Matt

Of course. I was already thinking of assuming Rube's prediction is the average of everyone else's. If you're willing to make a prediction on his behalf, even better.

thats a good idea too, he'd end up with some points for when he gets back!

But who wants that? Let me implement my evil plan for result prediction domination. Mmmmwahahahahahahaaaaaa :ph34r:

A disappointing week, and no one predicted correctly the outcome of this game. Nonetheless, five people managed to get 4 points: doc_bump, Howardshands, MikeO, TonkaRoost, and yours truly. For the month of September, MiguelCotto, MikeO, Paddock, and myself are tied. For the season, mogsy remains in the lead. If only he'd made a prediction in every game, AidanLewis could be in the lead (points per prediction). Hopefully, the colour scheme makes clear where everyone's points come from.

September21_zps56ea9f62.jpg

Looking good for me then because I only started predicting this month. I predict I'll be the top of the table come the end of the season. How many points do I get for that prediction? :P

AidanLewis has predicted only one game. Truth is that, based on points per prediction, you're consistently scoring more points than the rest of us. But we'll see by the end of the season!