IGNORED

Predict our result - 2014/2015 season

Cornish Steve

Not that it makes a difference Steve but I actually said Everton would win 2-0 and Mirallas would score!!! You must have been so fixated with my first prediction you didn't even check lol

You're quite right, and apologies for that. Please keep me honest, because I'm bound to make mistakes like this from time to time. In my defence, you wrote 2-0 - and I've become used to most people quoting the home team's score first. Still, I should be more careful. Actually, it does mean that you would have scored a point for a prediction that's better than average, and your season points total will correct itself automatically in my master spreadsheet.

I think Jags got us ( and Roberto ) out of jail there

It was a typical Everton Analfield performance, Shit ourselves and defend for our lives then once they score have no plan B. Why could Roberto not see that Lukaku on the right just wasn't working?

Delighted with the point but we were definitely second best all afternoon and Im sure Bobby will wax lyrical about our phenomenal defending