IGNORED

Predict our result - 2014/2015 season

Cornish Steve

Wow. MikeO is top of every category right now: this week, this month, this season, and points per prediction. Congratulations also to Paddock, who also scored 5 points this week by predicting a 1-1 draw.

Remember, only those who have made at least 3 predictions appear in the final column.

November9_zpsac426034.jpg

Edited by Cornish Steve

Thank you for pointing out my error - and, especially, for your honesty. My day was a little busy, and I muddled your prediction with that of BlueBlood, but all is corrected now.

Yes, I'm a proper angel, my Mum says.

Still, as long as we're being honest and all, I honestly just assumed that if I honestly pointed out the error, I'd surely be awarded 20 or 50 Honesty Bonus Points. After all, I'm aiming for top 4, so I can make next year's Champions League, the veritable Silver Chalice of the Meaning of Life. Failing that, those Honesty Bonus Points would fix me atop the Fair Play Table, and maybe a spot in the Europa League.

If all honesty gets me is a couple of spots lower in the table, down the muck with Spurs and the Redshite, well, heck, I'll just go the Luis Suarez route, and cheat every chance I see. He's made a good living, and hasn't been caught even once.

Yes, I'm a proper angel, my Mum says.

Still, as long as we're being honest and all, I honestly just assumed that if I honestly pointed out the error, I'd surely be awarded 20 or 50 Honesty Bonus Points. After all, I'm aiming for top 4, so I can make next year's Champions League, the veritable Silver Chalice of the Meaning of Life. Failing that, those Honesty Bonus Points would fix me atop the Fair Play Table, and maybe a spot in the Europa League.

If all honesty gets me is a couple of spots lower in the table, down the muck with Spurs and the Redshite, well, heck, I'll just go the Luis Suarez route, and cheat every chance I see. He's made a good living, and hasn't been caught even once.

At this point, you're doing rather well and don't need those honesty bonus points. :)